Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
I want a Twister Orange one................or a Grabber Yellow one. Heck, I'll settle for finally seeing one in the metal :rockon:

Sponsored

Oryx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
At first glance .... it looked a little unsettled in the drift at 1:11 in the video ... could be the slow motion that exaggerates it, but a lot of bounce.

RangersGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Nice video, makes me wonder why Ford Ireland is putting out better commercials than the Detroit.

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red
I was going to say had to be Ford of Ireland due to the Eurofigher in the beginning.

Enzo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Enzo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
Finally some cool commercials from Ford again!

Sponsored

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Just can’t believe this is going to be $50k+. Would whole lot rather have a GT350 with about 10k miles for less money!!
So would I, or even pay $10k more for a new gt350 as I think they are a great race car. But thats just it, I can't afford a race car sitting in my garage unfortunately. I need to be able to drive this thing year round without gas and tire expenses of a race car. The Mach1 is as close as I can get and still drive it year round and that is one reason why I'm buying it for the price of admission.

Carzzi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Rapid Red 401A PP1 A10 Magneride
Is it just me, or did I just hear a hint of gt350 exhaust overlain at the point of the FJG Mach joining the party? Akin to the recent controversial BMW ad that had V10 audio mixed in?

Last edited:

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis M1908
So would I, or even pay $10k more for a new gt350 as I think they are a great race car. But thats just it, I can't afford a race car sitting in my garage unfortunately. I need to be able to drive this thing year round without gas and tire expenses of a race car. The Mach1 is as close as I can get and still drive it year round and that is one reason why I'm buying it for the price of admission.
This, 100%

Rocketman

Keep it stupid, stupid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PPPPPPP
I don't think the GT350 (not the R) is as racecar as you think it is. Plenty of people on this forum daily drive it with no problems. Just swap out the Cup 2's for some more street friendly tires and you are set.

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
I don't think the GT350 (not the R) is as racecar as you think it is. Plenty of people on this forum daily drive it with no problems. Just swap out the Cup 2's for some more street friendly tires and you are set.
Gas mileage isn’t even close.
I also need a Auto this time around.
The gt350 is meant to be driven at high rpm’s and when it’s not, such as sitting in traffic or areas where not possible it actually doesn’t do the engine any favors for reliability.
Dude,It’s a race car for a guy that lives in Chicago with winters
Sponsored