zero_chance

Dismember
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JD
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium w/ Performance Pack
Over the course of waiting on my hood they said they would call me back about 4 times, never did. That sucks the hood went to TX. How does that even happen.... Just a few weeks back I ordered shocks and struts from American Muscle, what I got was 1 used front strut with no hardware and 3 rear shocks half missing hardware. The outer box was fine but once I opened it up I saw the Koni boxes were destroyed. I bitched them out and asked them who ships used parts? They even had the RMA from the last person that ordered it still in the box. I will never order from them again. AND they took 20% of my refund as a restocking fee. American Muscle is dead to me.
Looks like I’m not the only one they screwed over. I’d ask to speak to Heather, I personally had great luck with her and she’s a manager. Her manager Jim Frie is a turd burglar and will say whatever it takes to get you off the phone. Most everything I was told to by Cervinis was a straight up lie still going through process with my card company, Cervinis never responded to BBB complaint. My card company asked for specifics so I sent detailed pics and invoices only for all that to get rejected and their response was no pics, we need a verbal description of the paint issues....
Sponsored

OP
OP
zero_chance

zero_chance

Dismember
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JD
Vehicle(s)
Is this similar to the GT500 hood for 18+?
Yes, they make a version for the gen 3 as well. Buyer beware, of course, based on our experiences so far.

S550_Newbie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kelly
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1
Just got the hood home and unwrapped the plastic film, so far everything actually looks pretty darn good. I was expecting a nightmare.. The picture doesn't do it justice, the green color is washed out but in reality it is very vibrant.
IMG_0500.jpg

OP
OP
zero_chance

zero_chance

Dismember
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JD
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully. Inspect it closely once installed and take out into the sunlight. I remember the surprise when brining it into natural light for the first time, after all the other issues were already noted...

S550_Newbie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kelly
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1
Hopefully. Inspect it closely once installed and take out into the sunlight. I remember the surprise when brining it into natural light for the first time, after all the other issues were already noted...
For certain. Sunlight is a different animal all together. At least I have an initial sigh of relief. Seems to match the car perfectly. The packaging is outstanding, wrapped in film and with soft felt lined corner holds on the hood keeping it in the center of the box.

Sponsored

OP
OP
zero_chance

zero_chance

Dismember
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JD
Vehicle(s)
For certain. Sunlight is a different animal all together. At least I have an initial sigh of relief. Seems to match the car perfectly. The packaging is outstanding, wrapped in film and with soft felt lined corner holds on the hood keeping it in the center of the box.
Yeah I can’t argue with the paint match on mine, especially being metallic. They did good their, terrible everywhere else.

NeedForGreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Still nowhere on my side. I was told yesterday after not hearing from them for hours my issue was sent to th GM and once figured out I'd get a call or email by the end of the day. That of course didnt happen. No idea if it went to Jim or Heather, but I have dealt with Heather before and was not impressed one bit. She kept telling me she'd call me back just to find out the status of my hood being done. Never did. I had to get in touch we her.
They just dont care. It doesnt take days to figure out what happend. Even on the shipping form it shows another hood, not mine so paperwork got mixed up.....but where is my hood? Did they just put the tracking number in my order to show it was shipped and never actually shipped it?
Whatever happened they should be figuring out how to fix the situation and actually keep me posted.
I messaged them again today and nothing.
I really want this hood, but told them I'm not waiting another 2 months. Told them I'm at the point where I'm just going to want a refund and also for the side scoops that havent shipped yet.

The guy signed for the hood yesterday when it was delivered and accepted it so he clearly got the hood he ordered unless he didnt open it. I"m actually going to text this guy and see if he got what he ordered.

I can only open a case for the side scoops within 60 days which is the 3rd so I plan to do that to protect myself as I clearly lost all trust in them.
Paypal was used for the hood so I have some more time there, but might have to open one their too.
I see their BBB rating is D-.

They are closed now, but will be calling first thing in the morning.

Last edited:

S550_Newbie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kelly
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1
Still nowhere on my side. I was told yesterday after not hearing from them for hours my issue was sent to th GM and once figured out I'd get a call or email by the end of the day. That of course didnt happen. No idea if it went to Jim or Heather, but I have dealt with Heather before and was not impressed one bit. She kept telling me she'd call me back just to find out the status of my hood being done. Never did. I had to get in touch we her.
They just dont care. It doesnt take days to figure out what happend. Even on the shipping form it shows another hood, not mine so paperwork got mixed up.....but where is my hood? Did they just put the tracking number in my order to show it was shipped and never actually shipped it?
Whatever happened they should be figuring out how to fix the situation and actually keep me posted.
I really want this hood, but told them I'm not waiting another 2 months. Told them I'm at the point where I'm just going to want a refund and also for the side scoops that havent shipped yet.

The guy signed for the hood yesterday when it was delivered and accepted it so he clearly got the hood he ordered unless he didnt open it. I"m actually going to text this guy and see if he got what he ordered.

I can only open a case for the side scoops within 60 days which is the 3rd so I plan to do that to protect myself as I clearly lost all trust in them.
Paypal was used for the hood so I have some more time there, but might have to open one their too.

That blows. Well I discovered my first problem with my new hood. They didn't send me the louvers for the heat extractors, supposedly sending them out tomorrow to me. Curious if the guy received your hood.

NeedForGreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
That blows. Well I discovered my first problem with my new hood. They didn't send me the louvers for the heat extractors, supposedly sending them out tomorrow to me. Curious if the guy received your hood.
I just texted him and he wrote back. He got what he ordered so Cervinis put his tracking under my order. No idea if it was a mistake or they are trying to pull one over on me.

S550_Newbie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kelly
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1
I just texted him and he wrote back. He got what he ordered so Cervinis put his tracking under my order. No idea if it was a mistake or they are trying to pull one over on me.
Sounds like you got his tracking number so you thought your item was shipped. Now remains the question where is your order.

Sponsored
OP
OP
zero_chance

zero_chance

Dismember
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JD
Vehicle(s)
That sounds familiar to me from something...

OP
OP
zero_chance

zero_chance

Dismember
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JD
Vehicle(s)

I actually had better luck with email, from both Heather and the dimwit Jim. Their first names @cervinis.com got me quicker responses than trying to call.

OP
OP
zero_chance

zero_chance

Dismember
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JD
Vehicle(s)

To be fair, based on my own personal experience, I’d start the refund process now and cancel when and only when they take care of the problem to your satisfaction.

SpArKy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
got mine fitted today. looks great and the fitment is way better than i expected given what i'd read on here, but does anyone know how you remove the rain tray? i've undone the nuts but there are washers that really don't want to budge at all. Am i missing something?

IMG_0243.jpg
IMG_0246.jpg
IMG_0248.jpg
IMG_0250.jpg
IMG_0251.jpg
IMG_0252.jpg

OP
OP
zero_chance

zero_chance

Dismember
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JD
Vehicle(s)
The inner splined washers only hold on the vents as they are supposed to be more permanently attached, the tray is supposed to use the acorn nuts only . You are not going to enjoy taking all those washers off my friend.
Sponsored