Sponsored

90% of my Cervinis GT500 hood arrived today

NeedForGreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Not painted, but they are stock stripes and new. Even on the old hood they looked the same.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Not painted, but they are stock stripes and new. Even on the old hood they looked the same.
I mean the "orange peel" look on the old stripe as opposed to the new stripe on the hood.
Maybe because the hood stripe is newer? It looks cleaner and clearer.

Sponsored

NeedForGreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Ah gotcha. Probably a combination of the lighting, angle and it being a new stripe.

S550_Newbie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kelly
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1
Here's some better shots of the hood on mine. I plan on redoing the stripes so they are equal and getting away from the current offset one.

20200825_131833.jpg
20200825_131856.jpg
Looks awesome. I prefer the rally type stripes myself over the euro style.

NeedForGreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Thanks
Yea that's why I'm swapping out. The euro wasn't bad on stock, but with the new hood it just doesn't sit well with me.

S550_Newbie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kelly
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1
The same thing happened to me from American Muscle with JLT oil separators. I ordered a passengers side and drivers side. Got one all good in a JLT box. Another was shipped in a generic brown box. No parts just the oil separator you can tell it was returned and restocked. They were good enough to instantly send me out a new one but it was so obvious it was infuriating. I tend to use LMR or Lethal Performance only now. LMR for mods and parts and Lethal for engine parts super charger, headers, exhaust etc.
American Muscle sent me 3 rear shocks and 1 used and rusted front strut when I ordered my Koni. I immediately sent them back and they charged me a restocking fee and took 2 weeks to refund the money. I said never again.
Sponsored