90% of my Cervinis GT500 hood arrived today

Stang5

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang bullitt 6759
I you were beer me Freedom I would polish they hood and it would look terrific in about an hour . I am sure any good detail shop can fix you up .
Sponsored

karbate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT
Do you guys get an email when it ships? I've contacted them every day asking when it's going to ship and they keep saying "later today" for 4 days in a row now and my status is still pending online every night I have no idea what's going on. My pre-painted bumper from I-5 was painted in 2 days and shipped and got here in a week. Meanwhile with these guys it's been almost 2 months now..just 4 more days.

It's kind of ridiculous if it's going to ship in 5 days then just say 5 days I'd rather them say that then having me play guessing games and saying "later today" every day.

S550_Newbie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kelly
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1
Do you guys get an email when it ships? I've contacted them every day asking when it's going to ship and they keep saying "later today" for 4 days in a row now and my status is still pending online every night I have no idea what's going on. My pre-painted bumper from I-5 was painted in 2 days and shipped and got here in a week. Meanwhile with these guys it's been almost 2 months now..just 4 more days.

It's kind of ridiculous if it's going to ship in 5 days then just say 5 days I'd rather them say that then having me play guessing games and saying "later today" every day.
You should get an email with the freight tracking number. They use A Duie Pyle or one of the their subsidiaries.

NeedForGreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT

You are experiencing their wonderful customer service. I swear they have people they pulled off of the street working for them.
They never gave me any 3m tape with my hood extractor, just the screws. They were quick to order me a new hardware pack. Got it and its just 21 screws. Wrong pack. I went online and Andrew who is imo the worst they have said they'd order another for me then left me hanging without any new order or reply.
I'm honestly done with them. I'll buy my own 3m tape. I did get my hood scoops today and everything was actually good to go and included that should have been. I still will never do business with them again.
They get a D- on BBB and are getting bad reviews on fb. The way they keep going with customer service you think they'd care, but they don't. They really prove they could care less.

S550_Newbie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kelly
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1
You are experiencing their wonderful customer service. I swear they have people they pulled off of the street working for them.
They never gave me any 3m tape with my hood extractor, just the screws. They were quick to order me a new hardware pack. Got it and its just 21 screws. Wrong pack. I went online and Andrew who is imo the worst they have said they'd order another for me then left me hanging without any new order or reply.
I'm honestly done with them. I'll buy my own 3m tape. I did get my hood scoops today and everything was actually good to go and included that should have been. I still will never do business with them again.
They get a D- on BBB and are getting bad reviews on fb. The way they keep going with customer service you think they'd care, but they don't. They really prove they could care less.
Might just be the beginning of the end of Cervinis, unfortunate because they seem to be really busy.

Sponsored

karbate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT
Well I just got an e-mail today saying it shipped after them telling me that my new ship date is the 14th, so that was unexpected lol. Hope all goes well.

S550_Newbie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kelly
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1
Well I just got an e-mail today saying it shipped after them telling me that my new ship date is the 14th, so that was unexpected lol. Hope all goes well.
Now it will take a couple days to actually ship, you're on your way.

karbate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT
My Stalker hood came in and it looks pretty damn good paint-wise actually so I guess I got lucky. Both vents and hood came at once. The fitment is alright there's some gap between the hood and the fenders on both sides but not enough to bother me
aD1eMGW.png

NeedForGreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I worry about a gap on mine,but yours doesn't look too bad.
My hoods at a shop getting repainted. Just the underside. Hoping it's done next Friday and will be able to put it on.

S550_Newbie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kelly
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1
My Stalker hood came in and it looks pretty damn good paint-wise actually so I guess I got lucky. Both vents and hood came at once. The fitment is alright there's some gap between the hood and the fenders on both sides but not enough to bother me
aD1eMGW.png
Looks great!

Sponsored

NeedForGreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Finally got my stalker hood installed today. I was going to install it myself, but had suspension work done so had the shop do it.
For color match its spot on. I did have the underside repainted, but not the outside. There is slightly more of a gap over factory, but not by much.
The issue I have is it sits recessed a bit so it isn't flush with the fenders which makes the gaps look bigger. The front of it where the hindge is is flush. So have to see if there's a way to raise the sides a bit. Going to have the factory stripe put on, on Tuesday. I prefer the stripe look so keeping it.
I do wish Cervini included mesh for the ram air duct instead of just a plastic diverter. Imo would look better.
Excuse my mower in the pic. My garage is tight.

20200821_195413.jpg
20200821_202206.jpg
20200821_202216.jpg
20200821_202224.jpg
20200821_202236.jpg
20200821_212938.jpg

91gt331sc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt, 2017 mustang gt
I had to shim under the driver side hinge bolts to raise my cobra r hood.I just used a washer, it took two tries until i got the right thickness washer. Passenger side was perfect. You can also adjust the fender gaps slightly with the under hood fender retaining bolts that run along the rubber seals on top of the fender.

NeedForGreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Adjusted the fenders and fixed the gap issue for the most part. Its great at the bottom and slightly bigger up top, but best I can do. Cant get the fenders in anymore and the hood is aligned right. Way better now though.
The hood isn't as recessed now either. I'll only need a small washer to make it flush up top. Its so small I might just leave it alone.

20200822_115300.jpg
20200822_115306.jpg

Last edited:

S550_Newbie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kelly
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1
Good to hear, looks great.
Sponsored