Sponsored

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
REM polished and cryo treated gearset along with our upgraded bronze shift fork pads.
how does the tremec hold up to that power? have a Mach w/ M6 on order.

honeybadger

Just don't care
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
REM polished and cryo treated gearset along with our upgraded bronze shift fork pads.
do you guys Offer a transmission refresh program or work with someone that does?

Now that cars are going out of warranty, I assume there will be a growing need for trans refreshing and I haven’t seen much online from the usual suspects. I know mine is start to give me a bit of trouble going into 4th under load

OP
OP
Trevor@FatFab

Trevor@FatFab

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Twin Turbo GT350
do you guys Offer a transmission refresh program or work with someone that does?

Now that cars are going out of warranty, I assume there will be a growing need for trans refreshing and I haven’t seen much online from the usual suspects. I know mine is start to give me a bit of trouble going into 4th under load
That would essentially fall under our stage 2 upgrade. We go through the transmission and replace any and all worn out parts and then proceed with the REM polish & cryo treatment. It is one of those things where if you are going to go through all the trouble to open it up and replace parts you might as well add some strength to it at the same time.

If this is something you are thinking about doing in the future shoot me an email and I can get a quote put together for you.

[email protected]

SL8888

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT-350 # K1989
Good Lord, makes my heart skip a beat !!! Awesome for the street but, in all seriousness, how "trackable" would this be ? Coolant temp, oil temp, under hood temp, and so on ?
(Mid Ohio) Thanks for response.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Trevor@FatFab

Trevor@FatFab

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Twin Turbo GT350
Good Lord, makes my heart skip a beat !!! Awesome for the street but, in all seriousness, how "trackable" would this be ? Coolant temp, oil temp, under hood temp, and so on ?
(Mid Ohio) Thanks for response.
We offer an optional track cooler package that runs coolant to the turbos/wastegates for those who are going to road race their builds. Aside from that you don't have heat soak issues like you would with a supercharged car. We also have a variety of engine failsafes enabled with the MoTeC ECU along with advanced traction control that allows you to use the power safely.

We will be taking a road race spec 1200R to a road course sometime soon and will have some good content and data to share with everyone. This particular car has a PPG sequential, MoTeC dash, active aero, etc. 1200+ whp of road racing awesomeness!

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
We will be taking a road race spec 1200R to a road course sometime soon and will have some good content and data to share with everyone. This particular car has a PPG sequential, MoTeC dash, active aero, etc. 1200+ whp of road racing awesomeness!
Cannot wait to see these on a worthy track.