'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7

SINBUSTER007

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
19 Edge ST, 17 Escape, 12 Boss, 15 GT, 66 V8 Coupe Auto, Kids Boss 302
going to be interesting what it looks like. at this point no interest in buying.
Bronco, Bronco Sport and another Boss 302 what im going for next....
maybe all 3. who knows. i guess life changes, and you buy what you need.
yes i am planning to keep the 3 mustangs i have and pass down to the children one day...
so just adding to the collection if i can.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Always exciting to see a new release, even though it's more so a refresh.

However, after bailing on buying a GT500, I've come to the realization that my '15 may very well be the last Mustang I buy new. Every passing year brings more weight, complexity, tech I'll never want or use, and expense. Meh.

Xzavior1818

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2015 SCION xB, 2019 Mustang Gt
going to be interesting what it looks like. at this point no interest in buying.
Bronco, Bronco Sport and another Boss 302 what im going for next....
maybe all 3. who knows. i guess life changes, and you buy what you need.
yes i am planning to keep the 3 mustangs i have and pass down to the children one day...
so just adding to the collection if i can.
I own a Bronco sport as well as my mustang

20220429_163759.jpg

Sponsored

Kachøw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
I'm interested to see what it looks like. I'm kind of getting the feeling that it's not going to be a huge improvement over the S550 on the interior end — likely just a tech update with the same quality materials as current-gen.

Is it bad that I'm hoping it's not a huge improvement so I feel better about keeping the Mach 1 I'm in the process of buying? 😅

Smunczen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt pp2
As of now i'm keeping my 2020.

Toretto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Iconic Silver
interesting to finally see what it's gonna look like.....i have no intentions of trading in my '21 GT, but I could be swayed...

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Why is everyone saying it's going to be interesting to see what it's going to look like?

All of the actual photo "leaks" (NOT artist renderings) of the front end, sides and interior are it - that's what everyone will see... not much will be changed. It will have a SUV-Knight Rider interior and a S550 main shell with the exception of the front end (fenders/hood/bumper cover assembly) and rear end (lower valance/bumper cover/spoiler)...

There won't be hardly any deviation from what was already seen 2-3 months ago... the hard parts are it, that's your S650.

Not trying to be negative or a "downer", but seriously - this isn't going to be some grand surprise reveal of the Mustang that hasn't already been leaked or seen.

Sponsored

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Why is everyone saying it's going to be interesting to see what it's going to look like?

All of the actual photo "leaks" (NOT artist renderings) of the front end, sides and interior are it - that's what everyone will see... not much will be changed. It will have a SUV-Knight Rider interior and a S550 main shell with the exception of the front end (fenders/hood/bumper cover assembly) and rear end (lower valance/bumper cover/spoiler)...

There won't be hardly any deviation from what was already seen 2-3 months ago... the hard parts are it, that's your S650.

Not trying to be negative or a "downer", but seriously - this isn't going to be some grand surprise reveal of the Mustang that hasn't already been leaked or seen.
The evolutionary step of the Mustang's eventual transformation into a crossover. :wink:

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60

But I want to be surprised. I want the leaks to be wrong. I want what will be the last “real” Mustang to be a badass. I want a reason to buy one. I do not want to be disappointed.

I also want world peace, the end of hunger, a cure for cancer and to hit the lottery.

Xzavior1818

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2015 SCION xB, 2019 Mustang Gt
I think I might hold onto my 19gt. I put on about 4k miles a year and while this new mustang is exciting it's not gonna make me change cars for similar performance and with mine being paid off already. I got mine at 28k before covid and the shortage and I couldn't see myself spending 45k on another one unless mine breaks. But even a new motor is probably cheaper..

Velocityblue5oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gabe
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT
Will be interesting to see, I dont see myself trading in my current GT PP1 but could be swayed if the new generation introduces a GT350 model similar to this past GT350. NA 6 speed manual true drivers car.

Velocityblue5oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gabe
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT
But I want to be surprised. I want the leaks to be wrong. I want what will be the last “real” Mustang to be a badass. I want a reason to buy one. I do not want to be disappointed.

I also want world peace, the end of hunger, a cure for cancer and to hit the lottery.
1.02 Billion for that lotto RN.....Crazy to think someone will win that amount despite the odds being 1 in 302.5 million haha.
Sponsored