Sponsored

$750 rebate

Bay1Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic '15 V6 051a
Anyone know if there's anyway to get this rebate by tomorrow somehow? I ordered brochures yesterday but I don't think they'll make it in time. Trying to buy a mustang tomorrow!
Sponsored

franklin9150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT Premium PP
Anyone know if there's anyway to get this rebate by tomorrow somehow? I ordered brochures yesterday but I don't think they'll make it in time. Trying to buy a mustang tomorrow!
Man, I don't think so. When you order them online, you can request to have them sent to your email, but the fastest I've got them was a couple of days after ordering. None of the ones I got by email had the rebate.

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Ask your Sales guy if he has one. This is the 4th car I have purchased from my guy so he happily used one of his when I said I had not received mine. Sales reps would love to use them if they have them and are able to because it gets the price down for you but doesn't take money out of their pocket (Only Ford's pocket). Keep in mind there is currently a Black Friday $500.00 deal that expires December 1st on all 2015 Mustangs that can be stacked on top of that 750.00. Although I think that 500.00 deal is in the form of an Amazon Gift Card.

OP
OP
Bay1Stang

Bay1Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic '15 V6 051a
Ask your Sales guy if he has one. This is the 4th car I have purchased from my guy so he happily used one of his when I said I had not received mine. Sales reps would love to use them if they have them and are able to because it gets the price down for you but doesn't take money out of their pocket (Only Ford's pocket). Keep in mind there is currently a Black Friday $500.00 deal that expires December 1st on all 2015 Mustangs that can be stacked on top of that 750.00. Although I think that 500.00 deal is in the form of an Amazon Gift Card.
Ok thanks. I believe the $500 is cash back. In any case, another $1250 off of a brand new model is just amazing and hope I can snag a deal this weekend!!

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Ok thanks. I believe the $500 is cash back. In any case, another $1250 off of a brand new model is just amazing and hope I can snag a deal this weekend!!
Actually I just read the fine print of the Amazon card offer and you are correct, we can choose to have it as a cash offer. Awesome! I wish I would be able to use that but hopefully I can combine my EAA $750.00 discount along with my Loyal Custoer $750.00. Both of mine expire on 1/5/2015 and it doesn't look like my car will be here by then. Good luck!

Sponsored

shiv4m

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Premium
Where can I get this $750 rebate? My car will be delivered on Dec 2nd, so I have some crunch time...I think.

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Where can I get this $750 rebate? My car will be delivered on Dec 2nd, so I have some crunch time...I think.
You can go to Ford's site here http://www.ford.com/cars/mustang/brochures/ and request they mail you a brochure and put that you plan to buy in 0-30 days but there is no guarantee you will get the $750.00 coupon inside. It is hit and miss depending on your region, etc.

dogiebitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram 1500 Rebel 5.7L
Vehicle Showcase
The coupon doesn't have to be in-hand when you buy the car. Dealers can look in the system to see if you have one or not. They are tied to your name and address. So request the brochure (or 10, lol) and then when you go in to the dealer, just ask for them to check if you have one on file. Tell them you had one and misplaced the paper if they start asking questions. Hopefully, Ford processes to send you one and it's in the system quickly.

Pokergeneg

POKERGENE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gene
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT CO
I went to the EAA site, then went to the America Mustang Club site, then went to
the Ford Partner Recognition site, until I finally found the form to fill out for the
$750 X-Plan eCertificate. When I finish filling out the form, I printing the eCertificate
and placed it with my x-plan which I am taking to my dealer. It say right on the
eCertificate that this offer can be use with the X-Plan. This took about 35 mins of
hunting before I finally had the $750 eCertificate in-hand. Good luck.

Wblv17

older fart
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2014 5.7HEMI Ram and 2015 eco boost race red pp
i got on by email within 48 hours. don't request a mustang or a 15

Sponsored

Wblv17

older fart
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2014 5.7HEMI Ram and 2015 eco boost race red pp
Actually I just read the fine print of the Amazon card offer and you are correct, we can choose to have it as a cash offer. Awesome! I wish I would be able to use that but hopefully I can combine my EAA $750.00 discount along with my Loyal Custoer $750.00. Both of mine expire on 1/5/2015 and it doesn't look like my car will be here by then. Good luck!
sorry they can't be combined

jmulca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can you use these rebates when you order or only when accepting delivery?

Guess you just have to luck out with timing?

Pokergeneg

POKERGENE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gene
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT CO
From my understanding, you do all your dealing when your car arrives, you
finalized the paperwork, and bring out your checkbook.

stang6515

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
1965 Fastback, 2019 GT350, 2022 Mach 1 w/HP
just picked up mine on Saturday and only could use the 500.00 black Friday and then the EAA 750.00, could not use the 750.00 private cash. the dealer printed out a sheet which told them what rebates could be used and that is what I able to use. No military 500.00 since it is not allowed with x plan pricing as well.

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
What is EAA?
Sponsored