Sponsored

6pt X-files and Ford

FusionGT

Large member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT PP / Jeep TJ
Seems like all the main players are driving Ford's. Lol. The last episode has a 15/16 mustang gt! Seems like the series was one big Ford commercial. Lol.

How about that ending...
Sponsored

Patio208

GT350 Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500 #L2287
Seems like all the main players are driving Ford's. Lol. The last episode has a 15/16 mustang gt! Seems like the series was one big Ford commercial. Lol.

How about that ending...
I'm a huge X Files fan, I spent a lot of time watching it in my pre teen years. It was awesome, they didn't miss a beat. I'm curious when the series will resume. Maybe another movie?

Yeah I did notice the extended Ford commercial lol.

Road Dog

Really Smart Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Convertible

How about that ending...
How old are you?? I only ask because in the 60's and 70's it was pretty standard fare for the the Network shows to be sponsored in part by one of the big three American motor companies. There were Chevy shows and Ford shows and Chrysler shows. I remember the Dukes of Hazard (Chrysler), 77 Sunset Strip (Ford), Route 66 (Chevy), The FBI (Ford). Thanks for bringing back the memory of how cars were such a large part of TV history.

OP
OP

FusionGT

Large member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT PP / Jeep TJ
I'm In my mid 30's.

I'm pretty sure the show is done. Scully was abducted to be at the "big table" which left nobody else to provide the vaccine, so everyone dies. That's what I got out of it.

Zodiac

Sarcasm Personified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Charger R/T Scat Pack
Just as an FYI... the Mustang in the season finale was a base ecoboost (unless they decided to put the running horse emblem on the rear, and remove the badges) and the exhaust recording was not a stock GT exhaust since you could actually hear it.

As a lifelong X-files fan I was really disappointed with this season. 6 episodes that were all over the place, should have been one arc. More questions and no answers, and fuck that ending.

Sponsored

Patio208

GT350 Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500 #L2287
As a lifelong X-files fan I was really disappointed with this season. 6 episodes that were all over the place, should have been one arc. More questions and no answers, and fuck that ending.
In my opinion this season was faithful to the original formula. Just on a smaller scale. There were "monster of the week" episodes and a larger story arc. There was character development and even some comedy and spoofing of the series itself. The show has always been been more questions than answers. And I'm pretty sure that ending was intentionally a cliff hanger. Next season or movie will surely focus on William.