Sponsored

5PTOH purchase and build (SOLD)

Tele5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015, PP, GT
Nice looking ride OP!! Welcome to the club!

As for the chips....I ordered the Dr. Colorchip standard repair kit just today after having a rock skim off of my hood and hit the windshield. I am hoping it works as well as everyone says.
Sponsored

Red Turtle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Car looks great. I remember when mine was a 'virgin' :D hahahaha

Now this is how she looks :D

What is the tire set up, an do you have any other pics?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Coming soon
Just picked up my new 2015 and sold my 2013

It's a 2015 Oxford White GT Premium with Performance Package and Enhanced Security Package with Ebony Interior

It was a late dealer ordered 2015 that I found was still inbound to the dealer. Found a paper inside that had the final date of production 7/31/15. I purchased it from Crown Ford in Fayetteville NC. They are part of the same dealer group I work for at BMW here in Richmond VA. So the process was pretty easy. When I found out about the 0% it pretty much made up my mind to sell the 13 and get into a 15. They had the exact car I wanted. Except I really didn't care about the enhanced security but it's on there and guess it's worth the $395. I managed to get a buyer for my car the same week I decided to move on the new car. We managed to work the sale out the same day I drove down to pick up the s550. The whole process worked out as good as it could have for everyone involved. Even got to finally meet my buddy JJ from Hypermotive Performance, who met me at the dealership and hung out for a bit while selling my 13. Which the buyer is a great dude as well, and a member over at s197forum.com. So I know it went to a good home.

So what's next??? Tint is scheduled for tomorrow. Going with 20% all around. Same as my 13. Most likely going to wrap the hood vents and vinyl tint the side markers too.

JJ got me hooked up with a JLT and X4 and she is scheduled for a dyno tune with Mike Rousch next week. Who also tuned my 13, and was very pleased with the results, so definitely going back. After that, it's detail time as I did not let the dealer touch the car besides taking it out of transport mode.

That will have to keep me content for a while as I save for a Corsa Extreme cat-back and full coil over suspension. Which realistically probably won't happen till next summer.

Here are some pics from when I first got it from the dealer. I didn't even let them gas it up. I made them wait for me so I could do it. They still paid for it of course haha.

Only bad luck I had was on the 212 mile drive home a tractor trailer that was merging onto 95 kicked up a rock and got my windshield from like an 1/8 of a mile in front of me. I was so pissed! Thankfully it just left a few pot marks right above the passenger wiper blade and it's not in my line of sight. I will try to lighten them up with some resin at work. Hopefully it will fill enough to make it less noticeable. Usually that stuff only works when you can actually fill an actual chip. So we'll see. Oh, and got a small rock chip on the bumper too [emoji35] but nothing a little touch up can't handle. I didn't feel like stopping and buying painters tape before the ride home. And you can't do that everyday...I'm against clear bra's on white because eventually the bra yellows over time and looks very noticeable on white...

I will post updates as they happen.
How much did you pay before and after taxes? I'm looking to buy one as well.

OP
OP
redline727

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Mustang GT
Tint, 20% all around, tinted side markers, front and back, and wrapped the hood vents in gloss black. Teaser pic from the shop since it will be spending the night there. I didn't want them to rush and I had to go to work. Also put my Hypermotive decals on to represent my boys. I should have waited till my dyno appointment next week though so I knew how many horsepowers they gave me, let's just say 50 per side [emoji38] I'll post more pics tomorrow.

OP
OP
redline727

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
Congrats and thank you for considering us :)
Thank you! I definitely plan on going with you guys, every one I heard sounded great!
Was the 0% 72 the summer sale? I thought the Gt didn't qualify for that. Also beautiful car. I have plans for OW too.
Labor Day sale ends 9/8/15 and includes in stock GT's
What is the tire set up, an do you have any other pics?
Stock performance pack wheels and tires
How much did you pay before and after taxes? I'm looking to buy one as well.
Sticker was 40,090.00. I got 4200.00 off that. Then 1000.00 in rebates for the sale and another 500.00 rebate for military service. Sales tax is 4% here

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
redline727

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
Picked it up this morning from the tint and graphics shop.

20% all around, tinted side markers front and rear, and wrapped hood vents in gloss black. They do great work. This was the same shop that did my 13 as well. So if you're in the Richmond VA area and need tint or any type of vinyl work done, go to United Solar and ask for Kevin. They also offer military discounts.

Tweezy7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
17'GT on Order
Car looks great! Hope to see you around I'm from Midlo and moved to NoVA in Richmond at least twice a month. Excited to see how the tune works from Mike, heard a lot about his s197 tunes looking to see how he does on the S550

OP
OP
redline727

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
Car looks great! Hope to see you around I'm from Midlo and moved to NoVA in Richmond at least twice a month. Excited to see how the tune works from Mike, heard a lot about his s197 tunes looking to see how he does on the S550
Thanks! Yeah I work nights so I couldn't even tell you when the last time I made it to C&C was down here. Getting up at 7am on my day off after getting home at 1am ain't for me lol. I had to post pone the dyno tune from Mike for right now. Some other things came up. But if you ever find your way down here for any meets that aren't really early in the morning let me know!

Quiksilver15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT
Sweet PP man, I would have bought an Oxford white if they had it with the options I wanted. Love the wrapped hood vents. I'm going to order the NTO black vents off newtakeoff.com (roush leftovers)

Sponsored
OP
OP
redline727

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
Sweet PP man, I would have bought an Oxford white if they had it with the options I wanted. Love the wrapped hood vents. I'm going to order the NTO black vents off newtakeoff.com (roush leftovers)
Oh nice! I didn't think about that. I was going to see if someone wanted to trade but who would want white vents that had black? Lol. Wrapping them came out pretty good though and I only paid 255.00 for the tint, vents, and tinted side markers. The vents were like only 70.00 to wrap.

OP
OP
redline727

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
Installed the JLT and Redline tuning hood struts, and removed the engine cover. I prefer the look without it. Did the same thing on my 13. Have black powder coated Ford Racing coil covers on the way. I had color matched ones on my 13. Was inspired by the GT350's raw and dark approach to the engine bay this time around.

Last edited:
OP
OP
redline727

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
Ford Racing coil covers
9c377b8e12bb98483e02925e718b07c7.jpg

027328bbce979559b6b1c8f7d9b55efe.jpg

39b8b346604616a66f82e060982fe488.jpg

00180d5fa7da4cc8b1db1ec07f1cfa73.jpg

a66d0e1ee5698043b33a5766aa0cdfd3.jpg

ab962bc833fa4302868d72f66be758a0.jpg

7b2d4ea6ac703aa766c186038f12660b.jpg

CaseyJr.

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.circlecdesigns.com
First Name
CJ
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Metallic GT Premium PP Manual
Dang! That Oxford White looks awesome with performance package!
Sponsored