Ultrakla$$ic

Whoflung Poo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Ingot Silver Premium
She's a beaut!!!! Glad to know mine isn't the only one where the hood drops down on the drivers side. If you try to use the bump stops under the hood to bring it back into alignment, then the hood protrudes over the front of the grill.:crazy:

hjv8En5.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
redline727

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Mustang GT
She's a beaut!!!! Glad to know mine isn't the only one where the hood drops down on the drivers side. If you try to use the bump stops under the hood to bring it back into alignment, then the hood protrudes over the front of the grill.:crazy:

Haha leave it to you to stir up my ocd. Didn't even notice. I was worried more about the fender alignment problem I have seen people posting up. And the top of the rear glass sitting uneven. I'm just going to pretend I didn't see it haha. But if you find a quick easy way to adjust it let me know! Just as long as it doesn't require me cutting anything [emoji12]

Now time to go drop her off for tint and find out about wrapping those hood vents...pics when I get her back

Asonitez

I go 71 in a 70 *REBEL*
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tristian
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT Premium
Did you rear light above the rear windowscreen line up? Mine is a little lower on the right than on the left. NO idea how to adjust it though.

RobHunt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, RR, PP, 401A, NAV
Congrats, your car looks awesome!

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
Car looks great. I remember when mine was a 'virgin' :D hahahaha

Now this is how she looks :D

Sponsored

OP
OP
redline727

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
redline727

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
Did you rear light above the rear windowscreen line up? Mine is a little lower on the right than on the left. NO idea how to adjust it though.
Looks pretty even to me. I feel like I seen pics of some people's cars with the 3rd brake light appearing to be more raised off the roof/glass than mine though...only thing I see is the glass unevenness <-(is that a word?) That some people have reported, but mine is pretty good considering others I have seen.

TGR96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Congrats on the new S550, redline! I saw your posts over on S197forum as well. Great looking car!

I am having a very hard time NOT trading my 2013 GT for a new S550, especially now that Ford is offering 0.0% for 72 months plus $1000 off.

OP
OP
redline727

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
Congrats on the new S550, redline! I saw your posts over on S197forum as well. Great looking car!

I am having a very hard time NOT trading my 2013 GT for a new S550, especially now that Ford is offering 0.0% for 72 months plus $1000 off.
Thank you! Yeah the 0/72 is what ultimately made this happen. As I had 1.9 on my 13 and promised myself I wouldn't get a new one if it meant taking a higher interest rate, and try to sell the 13 so I didn't take a loss. So up for sale it went. Shortly after I committed to the 15 to not lose the 0/72 and accepted a decent trade offer. I was still lowering my payment. Then got some interest off my sale thread on s197 and everything came together with perfect timing. It was the only place listed for sale too.

Happy ending, the 13 went to a great home, new owner got a great car for a great price, and I got the 15 for 0/72 with no trade and lowered my payment even more.

It's like a sore dick...You can't beat it!!!

Last edited:

Ultrakla$$ic

Whoflung Poo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Ingot Silver Premium
LOL!!! I've learned to just say screw it.

Are you gonna lower it?

Sponsored

intoadaze

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Ivann
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT 5.0
"2015 OW Premium Performance Package"

you have the car i want! :hail:

by the way, why not just get some black roush vents? they look better than stock ones.

OP
OP
redline727

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
LOL!!! I've learned to just say screw it.

Are you gonna lower it?
Yes definitely, just not this summer. The plan right now is, tint, wrapping hood vents, and tinting the side markers. All being done as we speak. Won't be done before I leave for work so it's staying in their shop over night so pics tomorrow.

Enjoy it for the rest of the summer and over the winter work on getting a Corsa cat-back. And slowly save for suspension. Plan on doing coil-overs and I have been trying to follow the availability thread on here about what works well and is available. I would like to keep that around 2k with getting a good pair of spacers to help the PP wheel offset look better. But may not happen for a while and may just get springs just to get the stance right for now.

I don't see me spending too much more than that over the next year and a half. My wife has been a stay at home mom since our son was born almost a year and half ago and just bought a house in April so I'm trying to be more disciplined with modding then I have in the past haha.

Last edited:
OP
OP
redline727

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
"2015 OW Premium Performance Package"

you have the car i want! :hail:

by the way, why not just get some black roush vents? they look better than stock ones.
I seen them on a Race Red the other day in the shop for alignment. I like the design of the stock ones. The plastic Rousch chose to use reminded me too much of a what Metra uses for after market radio dash kits. And didn't want to do whatever small drilling they said was required to put them on.

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
Was the 0% 72 the summer sale? I thought the Gt didn't qualify for that. Also beautiful car. I have plans for OW too.
Sponsored