545rwhp & 621trq on a 150shot Nitrous Express Plate System

Adaraas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
16 Premium GT, 17 Laramie Cummins
Is it possible to safely spray 200-250 into these cars?

I want around 600-650 for when I go to the track, but I want to keep it stock like power level the rest of the time.

Mainly just want to beat my friends supercharged '12 GT in ET times:D

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
You'll need a built shortblock and appropriate supporting mods to spray that much safely. The stock setups are really only being hit with 150hp reliably.

-Garrett

Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black GT PP manual
You'll need a built shortblock and appropriate supporting mods to spray that much safely. The stock setups are really only being hit with 150hp reliably.

-Garrett
So I just figured out tonight that I'm stationed in the NX HQ! Are ya'll open to the public?

Sponsored

r1lovin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Gt
Can someone explain how tuning for nitrous differs from a sc? The a/f is handled by the jetting right? But what about the timing? Is a handheld tuner also necessary?

Blow-By Racing

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BlowByRacing.com
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Every tuner has their own way of tuning; however tuning a power adder car is for the most what the same. You could tune via a jet change on the fuel jet side, but we like to control Air/Fuel within the custom tune. A custom tune is the only way to go when adding nitrous to a 2015. Once again timing is up to you tuner. I hop this helps.
Please call us with any question.

Can someone explain how tuning for nitrous differs from a sc? The a/f is handled by the jetting right? But what about the timing? Is a handheld tuner also necessary?

Supa LA

Drop a gear and disappear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Metallic Mustang GT PP
I'm interested in this setup and a noob to n20. I get how it works and I know what I'm looking for (100-150 shot), but is anything else needed besides a tune? Also, about how much am I looking at to get things done right the first time. Lastly, I want to be as safe as possible. Most definitely do not want to grenade my motor. Thoughts?

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
After my 3yr/36K warranty is up I see a 50 dry shot going on my blower. Just to help cool it down. LoL

Supa LA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After my 3yr/36K warranty is up I see a 50 dry shot going on my blower. Just to help cool it down. LoL
Did you have a dealer install your blower? I'm wondering how you still have a warranty at all? Lol.

Sponsored

Viperbluecobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Base PP Recaros
So it's not like kits in the past? Where you can buy the kit and go. You now need a tune to make it work properly?

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
Did you have a dealer install your blower? I'm wondering how you still have a warranty at all? Lol.
Yes. It was worth it to keep the warranty for 3 years. I have 1k rwhp z06 if I really want to go fast.

Supa LA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes. It was worth it to keep the warranty for 3 years. I have 1k rwhp z06 if I really want to go fast.
Ah nice. Was that ordered with the car or did you buy directly thru them after the fact?

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
Ah nice. Was that ordered with the car or did you buy directly thru them after the fact?
Ordered with the car. It was a dealership add on. I have not even taken delivery of the car yet.

Supa LA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered with the car. It was a dealership add on. I have not even taken delivery of the car yet.
I wish I would've gone this route.
Sponsored