50th Anniversary LE Owner's Manual

Sundance

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT, BMW K1300S, 2015 Mustang GT 50th Ann. LE in Wimbledon White
I recently purchased a Mustang 50th Anniversary LE with 14000 miles is excellent condition. It did not have an owners manual with the car. I am wondering if the cars when purchased new had a hard copy manual and if the manual was different from the regular GT models? Also, if so, does anyone have one of these manuals they would be willing to sell?

Thanks.
Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
There’s quite a few 2015 Mustang Owners Manual kits on eBay ranging anywhere from $35-$60+ depending on condition and seller.

The 2015 Owners Manual package is the same regardless if it was the 50th LE or not.

IIRC, there is another thread that contained info about the unique 50th items that came with those cars when purchased new.

OP
OP

Sundance

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
There’s quite a few 2015 Mustang Owners Manual kits on eBay ranging anywhere from $35-$60+ depending on condition and seller.

The 2015 Owners Manual package is the same regardless if it was the 50th LE or not.

IIRC, there is another thread that contained info about the unique 50th items that came with those cars when purchased new.
Thank you for the reply and information!

Siege

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible PP1, 2003 Marauder Trilogy S/C #250, 1992 Mustang 5.0 Notch
I just wanted to confirm you checked the manual storage bin above the glovebox. I saw in another thread that some owners didn't know about the extra bin.

OP
OP

Sundance

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Siege, OK, it was there as you said. I guess I have a lot to learn about this car! Thank you!

Sponsored

OP
OP

Sundance

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Siege, OK, it was there as you said. I guess I have a lot to learn about this car! Thank you!
My car was originally sold in Canada and therefore has an owner's manual in French only. Does anyone have a 2015 Mustang GT owners manual they would like to sell, part with? I would also readily trade my French version for the English version.

Thank you.

Mustang1260

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Limited Edition, WW, Manual
My car was originally sold in Canada and therefore has an owner's manual in French only. Does anyone have a 2015 Mustang GT owners manual they would like to sell, part with? I would also readily trade my French version for the English version.

Thank you.
Sundance- keep searching eBay. AND YES the LE came with a unique owners manual. Full size manuals in a special leather portfolio- sent to the 1st buyer post sale (Canada Ford is often not involved in those programs). All Mustangs got the small mini manual that you keep in the glove box. You may also want to check with Ford Accessories website. They often sell the special owners packages once all of a car run (Boss 303 etc) has been sold out.

OP
OP

Sundance

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Sundance- keep searching eBay. AND YES the LE came with a unique owners manual. Full size manuals in a special leather portfolio- sent to the 1st buyer post sale (Canada Ford is often not involved in those programs). All Mustangs got the small mini manual that you keep in the glove box. You may also want to check with Ford Accessories website. They often sell the special owners packages once all of a car run (Boss 303 etc) has been sold out.
Thank you for the information. I'll also keep a lookout for the manual and portfolio on ebay, craigslist or other sites.
Sponsored