50th Anniversary floor Mats

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Need help....where can I buy the front set of the 50th anniversary logo black floor mats for my 2015 Stang?? I heard Lloyds is no longer lisensed by Ford????

:shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:
Sponsored

RobbieFrazier

Captain Quality
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robbie
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Prem PP DIB; 2022 M1 Prem 700A HP EG
You may try Blue Oval Industries. They show to have the full set available "in stock", although it's pricy. LINK

In case you haven't tried yet, you may try searching for the part number (F1172041 for the fronts only; F1174041 for the four piece set) instead of just the description.

I'm disappointed that I didn't pick up a set myself. May just have to keep an eye out on eBay in case they pop up.

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
You may try Blue Oval Industries. They show to have the full set available "in stock", although it's pricy. LINK

In case you haven't tried yet, you may try searching for the part number (F1172041 for the fronts only; F1174041 for the four piece set) instead of just the description.

I'm disappointed that I didn't pick up a set myself. May just have to keep an eye out on eBay in case they pop up.
I bought a Lloyds Trunk mate from blueovalindustries and the box says Licensed by Ford
Also blueovalindustries were a brilliant company to deal with, got loads of bits from them, and they are the only company where have not been hit by Customs Charges. And their prices were not to bad for me.

NHMustang

Live Free and Drive
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Need help....where can I buy the front set of the 50th anniversary logo black floor mats for my 2015 Stang?? I heard Lloyds is no longer lisensed by Ford????

:shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:
So I had to get the floor mats from Blue Oval and the trunk mat on Amazon. The trunk mat is due in next week.

I had also heard that LLoyd's no longer has a license from Ford.

The mats are great and I scotch guarded them when I got them as well.

Paid about $229 for 2 front w/ 50 years logo, 2 rear (no logo) and trunk mat with 50 years logo.
FloorMat_image3.JPG

OP
OP
Voo Doo

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG

Items are no longer for sale from Lloyds they all say, even Amazon!!
Sponsored