• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Ohio 50th Anniversary Car Cover

HaximusPrime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red GT-PP
Bought this barely used back in November 2016 from another member here. This is an all-weather form-fit cover, but it's only ever been used inside my garage. No rips or tears. Has a few black marks from tire rub at the bottom, and two minor stains from when a bird got in my garage and decided to drop some turds (thank god for the cover being on!). Both are in the close-up pics, so judge them for yourself.

Most pics are of it barely stretched over a BMW just to show the product. I sold my car a few months ago and unfortunately, I could only find 2 pics of the car with the cover on (included). I'll just say I was very pleased with the fit and quality.

Comes with the bag.

Asking $100 + shipping or best offer

IMG_2875.jpeg
IMG_2874.jpeg
IMG_8185.jpeg
IMG_4530.jpeg
IMG_5777.jpeg
IMG_6513.jpeg
IMG_7366.jpeg
IMG_2075.jpeg
IMG_2074.jpeg
IMG_2073.jpeg
IMG_2071.jpeg
IMG_2070.jpeg

BsuperG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang GT350R
Bought this barely used back in November 2016 from another member here. This is an all-weather form-fit cover, but it's only ever been used inside my garage. No rips or tears. Has a few black marks from tire rub at the bottom, and two minor stains from when a bird got in my garage and decided to drop some turds (thank god for the cover being on!). Both are in the close-up pics, so judge them for yourself.

Most pics are of it barely stretched over a BMW just to show the product. I sold my car a few months ago and unfortunately, I could only find 2 pics of the car with the cover on (included). I'll just say I was very pleased with the fit and quality.

Comes with the bag.

Asking $100 + shipping or best offer

IMG_2875.jpeg
IMG_2874.jpeg
IMG_8185.jpeg
IMG_4530.jpeg
IMG_5777.jpeg
IMG_6513.jpeg
IMG_7366.jpeg
IMG_2075.jpeg
IMG_2074.jpeg
IMG_2073.jpeg
IMG_2071.jpeg
IMG_2070.jpeg
I am interested in this car cover. I have 2015 Mustang LE #296 that would love a new security blanket. Would you mind texting me your info so we might finish the purchase. I can be reached at 317-four one six-4563. thanks Brent