Sponsored

Crew4991

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Crew
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang, 2006 Viper
Now the real question is are any of these stolen GT500's under MSRP and for sale? :cwl:
Haha! Yes, this is what I am wondering... I bet Ford's response would be: "They were never stolen, they just had a test drive before it was delivered to a dealer. This does not mean we should discount these vehicles to MSRP." :crackup:
Sponsored

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
Pizza drivers are having their cars stolen while they run up and deliver pizzas to doors now. Been happening in dayton over last year. Teenagers are basically following pizza drivers til they stop, hurry while they are at door, one hops out, takes car joyrides it, either wrecks it or abandons it and onto next. Look at these teenagers who are attacking uber drivers and getting them killed etc.. I swear its a mix of social media, TikTok etc trying to get "likes" to impress their little heathen friends.

Strange thing, is, IF any of them even get charged with a crime, now theres outrage and the social media platforms are defending the criminals. its so pathetic.. I could rant on.. Floyd etc... worshipping him now.. best guy that ever lived..
Awwww man, they’re just living out real GTA and not the PlayStation version*.

The environment as a whole is the fault of this crap generation.