• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

4 X 305/30/ZR19 Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 Tires

Nanashii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
SOLD!!!

I am selling the OEM tires which came with my 2018 Mustang GT Performance Package Level 2. The tires have less than 100 easy, break-in miles on them. No launches or burnouts as can be seen in the pictures. The tires are in excellent condition with plenty of life left in them and are just waiting for someone to pick them up for an absolute bargain of a price and put them to good use during the upcoming track season.

I prefer to do a local sale in Northern Virginia, but I am also open to shipping if the buyer pays for it.

Price - $900 Or Best Offer

adY5BQph.jpg

WL28nHGh.jpg

JZI4jw6h.jpg

9QvW1Seh.jpg

S36SVaTh.jpg

M2VtIlsh.jpg

nNfqtP5h.jpg

6JR0A7Jh.jpg

SOLD!!!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Earlj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt, 2008 Z06
Pm

Pm sent

Trevor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP, 1993 Mustang LX, 2018 Audi S4
If these are still available, I'll take them if you will ship them...which I'll pay for.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
[MENTION=19599]Bluemustang[/MENTION]