Orange devil

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro,toyoda
Alien Abduction,someone traveling through time . Or possibly parts cars now available on ebay.

Sponsored

Hoose71

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
84, 13, 13, 21, 22 Mustangs, 72 Nova Rally
I used to work as an engineer for DaimlerChrylser at the RAM/Minivan plants. The vehicles that were complete and processed through the ship gate would be driven across the street to the Cassens lot to eventually be put onto a truck or loaded on a rail car. The gates were always left open, the keys were left in every vehicle and occasionally the guard posts were unmanned. More then once a handful of them would disappear. They would wait for shift change and then drive half a dozen out with the employee traffic (many of whom were driving new RAMS) and blended right in. This was a much smarter play and it was often days before anyone noticed they were gone.

BEERCHAMP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
Key fobs are in the cars! My dealer sent 2 guys I know to Flat Rock in May 2020 to pick up my
car. They showed the guard the paperwork, the guards gave them the row & column # and they
drove in, started & loaded the car. They waved to the guards as they drove out with no check to see if they had gotten the correct car.
Wow! This makes the job of stealing them a lot easier.

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Vert w/Steeda lower brace, PP sways & susp
Wow! This makes the job of stealing them a lot easier.

My hunch is that they were immediately loaded onto a covered car carrier and trucked to a major seaport such as Baltimore. They could try to cross the border into Mexico and hope the VIN's are not checked.

In South America or Mexico...vehicles have a way to be registered.

CVCashmere

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Donā€™t these cars have ford connected modules and can be remotely tracked via gpsā€¦..
I wrote a thread on how to disconnect the modem and disable Ford Connect. If I was going to do something like this, I would do exactly that.

Sponsored

65straight6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
09 Ram 6.7l 3500 4x4, 55 Studebaker P/U, ā€˜19 GT350
I'm relaxed. I'm introducing Alternate Theories. It's a part of Critical Thinking.

I appreciate the concern though. I'll relax more.
Pretty sure critical thinking, decorum, and tolerance went out with the introduction of Facebook..

Venomous Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500/2019 F-350 / 2021 Bronco First Edition
Where were Nicholas Cage and Angelina Jolie at the time this happened???

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Well now that everyone knows the key fobs are left inside the vehicles on those lots - everyone can get a GT500 UNDER MSRP and without ADM!

:devil:
Sponsored