The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
https://www.thenewsherald.com/2021/...rock-assembly-plant-one-crashes-through-gate/

Four new Mustangs stolen from Flat Rock Assembly Plant; one crashes through gate

December 13, 2021

Thieves made a noisy escape Sunday night as they stole four new sports cars from the Ford Flat Rock Assembly Plant.

The thefts occurred at approximately 10:50 p.m. at the plant, 1 International Drive, south of Vreeland Road and just west of I-75.

All four stolen vehicles were brand new Ford Mustang GT 500’s.

According to Flat Rock police, initial investigations indicate that one of the Mustang GT 500’s crashed through a security gate in order to exit the facility. However, there is no available video footage of the incident.

Shortly after the theft, two of the stolen vehicles were recovered on I-75 in Brownstown Township and the city of Southgate, including one with heavy front end damage. Both vehicles were unoccupied.

The other two stolen Mustang GT 500’s are described as “Belladonna black” in color, with no further description available.

Anyone with information about the stolen Mustangs can contact their local police department or the Flat Rock Police Department at 734-782-2406, ext. 0.
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

RWCGT500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Blake
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500
Crazy! Hopefully no ones cars on here.

OP
OP
The Demon

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Crazy! Hopefully no ones cars on here.
I was thinking the same thing.

Good thoughts..good thoughts.

I wonder if they will know what VINS were taken.

Sponsored

zero_chance

Dismember
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JD
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium w/ Performance Pack

BombZombie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay Adam
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby Super Snake
Conspiracy Theories abound...

Do you think it's possibly that brazen thiefs where aware of the happenings of the Flat Rock plant and coordinated appropriately? Or is everything an Oceans Eleven inside job? I work in law enforcement, and truthfully, reality is alot stranger than fiction. Just because footage doesn't exist doesn't mean it's bullshit...Plenty of big corporation buildings burn down and no footage exists. It's not a conspiracy...its laziness and lack of attentiveness.

Stop thinking everything outside of your reality/realm of understanding is an BS/Insider job. Sometimes...people just get the better of someone.

OP
OP
The Demon

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

BombZombie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay Adam
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby Super Snake
Relax dude. That's why they're theories, because no one knows the details.
I'm relaxed. I'm introducing Alternate Theories. It's a part of Critical Thinking.

I appreciate the concern though. I'll relax more.

Sponsored

Strokercrate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 400a Black Accent.
I thought this just happened to dodge cars
Funny. A few months ago a local dodge dealer had 6 vehicles stolen at a value of 60k+ each. It took the thieves near 8 hr from 10pm to 6am. They knew the keys and would take one and drive to load site. 2 were recovered. Stingy dodge lot owner only offered 2k reward for all 6. Don't think guys have been caught. Either way seems an inside job and maybe more. Cops sit at the old furniture place next door and Bojangles the building over all night most nights. (Years ago a trooper was involved in a auto theft ring in my area)

snakeyes

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chaz
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500, Performance Blue, Black stripes
Hillbillies apparently who else would be stupid enough to do something like that -

- and then "OK guys what do we do now" dah, hahaha, me take chain saw and part out car for Ebay

Deleted member 35644

I guess I'm naive in my thoughts that the new pushbutton cars are harder to just walk up to, and steal.
I guess they're easy to steal for someone who's had access to the key fobs at some point, long enough to steal the electronic signal. UhHemEmployeesUhHem. No cameras to catch the action....that's just pathetic, and apparently, well-known to someone (who works there).

Melmark93

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mel
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Kona/White stripes, 93 MarkVIII Vortech, 94 Mark VIII, 13 MKS Ecoboost
I guess I'm naive in my thoughts that the new pushbutton cars are harder to just walk up to, and steal.
I guess they're easy to steal for someone who's had access to the key fobs at some point, long enough to steal the electronic signal. UhHemEmployeesUhHem. No cameras to catch the action....that's just pathetic, and apparently, well-known to someone (who works there).
Key fobs are in the cars! My dealer sent 2 guys I know to Flat Rock in May 2020 to pick up my
car. They showed the guard the paperwork, the guards gave them the row & column # and they
drove in, started & loaded the car. They waved to the guards as they drove out with no check to see if they had gotten the correct car.
Sponsored