Sponsored

4 fatal Mustang Flaws....

ValidusTalon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium PP + FRPP2
I saw this on YouTube as well and thought the same (either click bait or made as a joke).... Mustangs, like any other car (IMO) are fantastic pieces of engineering - it's the trash that somehow finds it's way behind the steering wheel that's most often the issue!
Sponsored

Diocletian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury Mustang GT Premium A10 w/ PP1.
I like watching crash compilations, it's mind boggling watching people lose control SO EASILY and you know for a fact they turn their traction control off to do so.

Also, I ain't got nothing against that SS717 dude, he's got nice cars and seems like a good guy. He just needs to learn how to launch the ZR1 better on a drag strip lol

Angry50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
I like watching crash compilations, it's mind boggling watching people lose control SO EASILY and you know for a fact they turn their traction control off to do so.

Also, I ain't got nothing against that SS717 dude, he's got nice cars and seems like a good guy. He just needs to learn how to launch the ZR1 better on a drag strip lol
i just hate his click bait and endless talking.. if youre just here to chit chat im done.. i dont care about his opinion.. show me some car activities or STFU.. to many videos 20-30 mins long with like 5 mins of what i actually want to see. i dont care about the 2 min long intro or them walking out to their car or the 1000th cold start. label the video what it is.. "daily vlog" see how many views that gets..

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Driver Error sums it up...
Yup. That why even if I'm going to the grocery store all the Nannies are turned off. I wanna be in full control. These kids drive around with AT on, then when they turn it off to do stupid shit, instant youtube fame.

Indylatenight

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Premium Convertible

He got to see a lot of Mustang bumpers on the latest YT Callout last weekend from what I've seen. LOL

mu5tang2016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB 3.7L
Thanks for sucking my life away!! LOL crash videos on youtube of morons.. LOL i lost 5 hours watching these funny videos and then cat videos. i got sucked in!!
Sponsored