4 Door Mustang Coming soon

Rjames18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RJ
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10 Orange Fury
Supposed to compete with the Audi A7 and Porsche Panamera.
Comes with turbo'd V8!

Looks more like a crossover rather a SUV.
Sponsored

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
This post is useless without pictures.

OP
OP

Rjames18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RJ
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10 Orange Fury
This post is useless without pictures.
And you're entitled to your opinion. This is coming from two different guys that were at the dealer reveal earlier this week.
What I said is the most I can until its revealed. Non disclosures aren't something to play with.

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
And you're entitled to your opinion. This is coming from two different guys that were at the dealer reveal earlier this week.
What I said is the most I can until its revealed. Non disclosures aren't something to play with.
I really can't believe they will make anything with 4 doors that looks like a mustang. Just the fact that your sources said it will try to compete with Porsche and Audi makes it suspect for me. My guess is that they may use the chassis of the mustang and EB engine and/or hybrid with a all new look. Possibly some design queues from the Mustang. To try to sell someone a 4 door AWD crossover type Mustang to me is just silly. But what do I know lol.

Sponsored

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
In other news, I'm going to win the 900 million dollar Powerball.

Kinjirra

I R Slow
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
16 Ruby Red GT W/PP, 401a
Vehicle Showcase
yaaaa...NO. Mustang 4 door would be a fail. Now if they could produce something that would compete with the Charger...at the same price point then maybe but absolutely no with a stretched mustang. Falcon or Fairlane if they are gonna do that.

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT
OP, it's all lies! NO CAR that Ford makes has EVER competed with any Audi or Porsche(Non-racing, just sales). This wouldn't even make sense because Ford and VW(VAG) signed an agreement to work together. Heck, Ford and VW(VAG) are talking merger! Guess who owns Audi and Porsche? That's right, VAG!

While Ford is revealing new crossovers, it WON'T be called a Mustang. The Mustang will NEVER be 4 doors. This isn't the Charger we are talking about. SMH

GW65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT auto convertible
Ffs just give it a different name...and maybe they will. There were lots of rumours (and prototypes) of "4-door Porsche 911"s before the Panamera was launched, so hopefully Ford won't devalue the Mustang name and history.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Its always fun when some guy runs out and buys their first mustang. Joins a forum. The posts the same wacky sh!t. They've been saying for the last 25 yrs.

Sponsored

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Just DON'T call it a Mustang, and what the hell is Ford's fascination with 4 doors? They stopped making Focus and Fiesta 2 doors even for the sporty models. I hate B-Pilars they jab me in the shoulder and the smaller doors make it harder to get in and out. I rarely have more than 2 people in my car so the extra doors are just worthless 90% of the time. They should have made a coupe version of the Fusion, I would have bought it in a second, especially a performance version.

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
Going on 55 years old... It started as a 2 seater...then 2 door coupe...2dr convertable...3dr hatch...2dr fastback...why the feck not!

And the odd wagon concept now and again.

MUSTANG is a BRAND

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra

So much for NOT disclosing ANYTHING.... a Non-disclosure means just that - nothing is revealed at all, nothing is to be discussed that was discussed at the private meeting, nothing about the product, nothing about the likeliness of the product and nothing said UNTIL it’s offcially released.

LMFAO ...