• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Indiana 3D Printed Oil Funnel, Oil Filter Guide, & Belly Pan Trap Door

Status
Not open for further replies.

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
Hello Everyone,
From now until midnight on Sunday Nov. 28'th, I'll either take $5 off your order total, or upgrade to priority shipping at no additional charge for any of the printed parts I 3D print. Unless I get a crazy amount of orders, most should ship on Monday this coming week. For those not aware, I make parts to help make oil changes as mess free as possible. I make a twist to lock oil funnel, thats strong enough to hold a 5 Quart jug, and will take oil as fast as you can pour it in. I also make an oil filter guide for '17-'20 GT350's and all GT500's that slides over the oil filter housing, and directs the oil into the driver side wheel well (then into an oil drain pan) instead of onto the belly pan. You'll lose a few drops, and I do mean just a few drops when installed correctly which is SIGNIFICANTLY better than form-a-funnel or any other method out there. Finally, I make a replacement belly pan trap door (which isn't available through ford unless you buy an entirely new belly pan.) Standard prices are as follows (including shipping, before discount):

Oil Funnel: $38.50
Belly Pan Trap Door: $40.00
Oil Funnel with dust Caps: $53.50
Oil Filter Guide: $53.50
Oil Filter Guide & Oil Filter Funnel: $78.50
Oil Filter Guide, Oil Funnel, Oil Funnel Dust Caps: $93.50

Due to the limited production nature of these products (and this being a hobby), I dont have a website setup for ordering. Instead, send me a PM if you'd like to place and order. Below are pictures of the products, a demo video for how to use the filter guide, forums posts that outline the evolution/sale of the products, as well as some reviews sprinkled in. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Thanks for looking!

GT500 adaptation: https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...y-non-exxon-valdez-style.165316/#post-3362990

Original Build Thread: https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/3d-printed-oil-change-apparatus-oil-filter-funnel.162885/

Oil Filter Guide in operation (This was the version 1. The version 2, which is shipping now, has some improvements but the use is generally the same.)

Oil funnel in operation (this was early on in development when I was making a pressure fit and twist to lock version of the funnel.) After dialing everything in, I decided twist-to-lock was superior and so thats all I sell now:)

IMG_0290.jpeg

IMG_0291.jpeg

IMG_0289.jpeg

IMG_0564.jpeg

IMG_0563.jpeg

IMG_0562.jpeg

IMG_6302.jpeg

IMG_6303.jpeg

IMG_0222.jpeg

IMG_0223.jpeg

IMG_0224.jpeg
Sponsored

N17

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Victor
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT 350, 2018 Macan T , 2021 Ram 1500, 2015 R8
Looks like an great product.
Are you still working on the spin on oil filter guide?

Last edited:
OP
OP
pilotgore

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
Looks like an great product.
Are you still working on the spin on oil filter guide?
Thank you!

I do plan to work on a solution for the spin on guys at some point (hopefully this winter,) but realistically the only way that can happen is if one of my printers is free for an entire week and if I have a car with a spin on sitting in the garage for rapid prototyping. I haven’t given up on the idea, but the stars definitely need to align.

N17

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Victor
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT 350, 2018 Macan T , 2021 Ram 1500, 2015 R8
Thank you!

I do plan to work on a solution for the spin on guys at some point (hopefully this winter,) but realistically the only way that can happen is if one of my printers is free for an entire week and if I have a car with a spin on sitting in the garage for rapid prototyping. I haven’t given up on the idea, but the stars definitely need to align.
Understood, hoping you can make it happen.

Sponsored

Goz To 11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
This is a great item for DIYers! Well made, fast shipping, and great customer service...

Thank you Jon!

footnfan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
Thank you!

Dan in Naples Fl here! How are you sir? Any closer on a spin off set yet? Thanks, Dan

OP
OP
pilotgore

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
Dan in Naples Fl here! How are you sir? Any closer on a spin off set yet? Thanks, Dan
Good to hear from you Dan.

A little closer, yes. The Mach 1 filter guide prototype is being shipped out today for test fit and feedback. I suspect the Mach 1 is going to be very similar to the spin on gt350…. If not the same. Sorry it’s be slow, but I appreciate you checking in.

Sponsored

skim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
HEP GT350, C6Z06
Another vote of confidence for Jon! Everything he sells, it's just perfectly packed and just as described! Fast shipping and always prompt response. A+++ seller!

footnfan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
Good to hear from you Dan.

A little closer, yes. The Mach 1 filter guide prototype is being shipped out today for test fit and feedback. I suspect the Mach 1 is going to be very similar to the spin on gt350…. If not the same. Sorry it’s be slow, but I appreciate you checking in.
Make me number 1 to give it a try! Thanks for the reply. Be well, thank you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.