Sponsored

3D Printed Oil Filler Funnel

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
You have me down for an oil filter guide right?! I can’t remember if I requested one or not!

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
do you make a regular GT 5.0 model? Or is it the same as the mach 1?
I make an oil funnel for the GT that’s different than any other car, but we currently don’t have an oil filter guide…. Although we’re hoping the Mach 1 filter guide fits the GT also.

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you’d like to be added to list, or would like to start by buying the funnel.

Sponsored

velocity550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joshua
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
I make an oil funnel for the GT that’s different than any other car, but we currently don’t have an oil filter guide…. Although we’re hoping the Mach 1 filter guide fits the GT also.

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you’d like to be added to list, or would like to start by buying the funnel.
Thanks! May I please be put in the queue for the GT funnel and caps.

cheeser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1, 4Runners and RAV4's
@pilotgore

Curious where you are with the Mach 1 guide and funnel? I’m getting ready to change oil for the first time in another month and these would be handy. :-)

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
@pilotgore

Curious where you are with the Mach 1 guide and funnel? I’m getting ready to change oil for the first time in another month and these would be handy. :-)
Thanks for checking in! The funnel is good to go, but we’re still working out the kinks on the oil funnel guide. The good news is, the first prototype was a pretty decent fit, but it needs a few adjustments to make it perfect.

I know it sucks waiting for something that’s taken so long to develop, but we want to make sure we ship something kickass from day one that doesn’t need any subsequent versions or improvements.

ill be realistic and say we’re anywhere from 1-3 months from shipping the final product. The good news is, I’ve been printing mass amounts of funnels and dust caps for the funnels in preparation for the filter guide to be finalized. Once the filter guide is sorted out, I can work through the queue at about 2 per day.

Thanks to everyone for your patience, and we appreciate you remembering we’re just a couple of dudes doing this as a hobby!

-Jon

Clint81

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clint
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Just did my first oil change this past weekend. I really appreciated having the funnel when it came time to fill. I remember thinking "hey wow, at least this part is easy!"
Car was on jack stands and I never actually put eyes on the original filter until I got it off the car lol.
Thanks for keeping us posted on the guide, definitely looking forward to checking it out when it's ready!

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
Just did my first oil change this past weekend. I really appreciated having the funnel when it came time to fill. I remember thinking "hey wow, at least this part is easy!"
Car was on jack stands and I never actually put eyes on the original filter until I got it off the car lol.
Thanks for keeping us posted on the guide, definitely looking forward to checking it out when it's ready!
Thanks for saying that Clint! Glad to hear we’ve made part of the process easier. Can’t wait to ship part #2 of that process!
Sponsored