Sponsored

3D Printed Oil Change Gear Back In Stock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

calduke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 HEP, 2019 F-350, 1970 Mach 1, 1971 Bronco and more...
I just did an oil change on my GT350 with pilotgore's complete setup. It makes oil changes so much simpler and no mess compared to any other method. Filling is far easier too as the funnel locks into place. I highly recommend all GT350 owners who change their own oil to buy this (and no, I am not compensated for this, just a car guy who maintains all my vehicles myself)...thanks for making this!
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Interested in the Oil Filter Guide, Oil Funnel, Oil Funnel Caps for GT350. Is shipping to Alberta, Canada possible to arrange?

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
Hey @pilotgore , long time, no hear. I haven't been as active here as in years past but I could still update the link in the Part and Tools sticky if you'd like.

Congrats on your growing business :like:

OP
OP
pilotgore

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
Hey @pilotgore , long time, no hear. I haven't been as active here as in years past but I could still add a link to the Part and Tools sticky if you'd like.

Congrats on your cottage business :like:
That’d be great. I really appreciate the exposure!!

Thank you very much….. it’s been busy that’s for sure!

Sponsored

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
That’d be great. I really appreciate the exposure!!

Thank you very much….. it’s been busy that’s for sure!
Should I add or replace the link that's there? Last one on the page.

OP
OP
pilotgore

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
Should I add or replace the link that's there? Last one on the page.
Replacing the link would be good. It’s a little less crowded, has current prices, and includes the oil change video. Thanks again!

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
As a satisfied customer… I can assure you that you will NOT be disappointed with both of these products.
The drain-thingy is needed for ease of cleanup, but the funnel is just plane (aero reference for pilots) awesome… its genius!

Not only does the funnel work well on the car, but my wife loves to use it in the kitchen while cooking… she says she also uses it when she changes the cat’s litter box… this thing is also a scoop..!

ENDORSEMENT DISCLAIMER
I am not a paid spokesperson for any of the products manufactured, sold, advertised or peddled by Pilotgore.

OP
OP
pilotgore

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
As a satisfied customer… I can assure you that you will NOT be disappointed with both of these products.
The drain-thingy is needed for ease of cleanup, but the funnel is just plane (aero reference for pilots) awesome… its genius!

Not only does the funnel work well on the car, but my wife loves to use it in the kitchen while cooking… she says she also uses it when she changes the cat’s litter box… this thing is also a scoop..!

ENDORSEMENT DISCLAIMER
I am not a paid spokesperson for any of the products manufactured, sold, advertised or peddled by Pilotgore.
Dave, wait till your wife beholds the litter lifter 5000…. Aka the 6.7 diesel funnel. This thing can really scoop the poop with the extra large size!

7A6D1D41-0135-4CC3-AA50-791E493A9353.jpeg

521324C8-7DF7-46EA-8682-7D21E7F23253.jpeg

Grimmer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Manual
Price for the just the funnel and cap for the GT?

Sponsored

Grimmer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Manual
Thanks! I was wondering if the "add-on" price required the original purchase or was good for stand-alone.

TasGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 MY17 Mustang GT 5L Triple Yellow Convertible
HI, I bought the funnel a while ago, and at the time you were not makn* 5he filter drain guide for a stock GT. Do you make that yet, and if so how much would one be please, posted to Tasmania again of course? 🙂
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.