Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
1993 Mustang, 2018 F150, 1998 BMW M3
I'll buy one, I'm due for an oil change. Message me on cost and turn around time. Thanks

OP
OP
pilotgore

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
I'll buy one, I'm due for an oil change. Message me on cost and turn around time. Thanks
I just sent four out today to beta testers. Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll love them as much as I do, but if they donā€™t Iā€™d hate to take someoneā€™s money and send them something they wonā€™t love.

That being said, if you want to roll the dice and buy one for $40 including shipping, I could have it shipped out by Wednesday this week. Otherwise, I can let you know after the beta testers have reported back and I can finalize the design (may be a few weeks.). Sorryā€¦. I just want to make sure im not shipping anything less than stellar.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
1993 Mustang, 2018 F150, 1998 BMW M3
I just sent four out today to beta testers. Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll love them as much as I do, but if they donā€™t Iā€™d hate to take someoneā€™s money and send them something they wonā€™t love.

That being said, if you want to roll the dice and buy one for $40 including shipping, I could have it shipped out by Wednesday this week. Otherwise, I can let you know after the beta testers have reported back and I can finalize the design (may be a few weeks.). Sorryā€¦. I just want to make sure im not shipping anything less than stellar.
I would be okay buying one now or if you are more comfortable I will wait a week to see what they say.

Sponsored

br_an

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bran
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2020 Ford F150
Us spin on guys right now

giphy.gif
First, props to OP for ingenuity and sharing their creation with the community.

Second, there are a few options for us spin-on guys (if OP's design wouldn't work for some reason). Recently I bought an OIL UDDER that I plan to try out when it's time to do an oil change.

OP
OP
pilotgore

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
First, props to OP for ingenuity and sharing their creation with the community.

Second, there are a few options for us spin-on guys (if OP's design wouldn't work for some reason). Recently I bought an OIL UDDER that I plan to try out when it's time to do an oil change.
If anyone can provide me with a diameter of the spin on filter, I can tell you whether it would work or not.

My current beta testers all have canister filters, but assuming the dimensions work, Iā€™d be willing to add another beta tester that has the spin on.

Kramerica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
If anyone can provide me with a diameter of the spin on filter, I can tell you whether it would work or not.

My current beta testers all have canister filters, but assuming the dimensions work, Iā€™d be willing to add another beta tester that has the spin on.
Its right at 3" but I'll take some calipers home from work today and verify.

MikeMr305

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
I have an oil change coming up soon, how can i get my hands on one of these šŸ˜ƒ

Sponsored

MikeMr305

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Was not aware the 350s had canister filters, interesting

Kramerica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
It changed mid 2017. Early 2017 models like mine have spinons. Cannisters versions followed for the rest of the production cycle.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.