350 Track Attack 10/13/16

Bosshog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J-RO
Vehicle(s)
17' 350R // 16' FOCUS RS
A buddy and I just got back from Track Attack tonight and I'd highly recommend this nice treat that Ford gives you for purchasing these sweet ride(s). I've been tracking cars for the last 4 years so I do have seat time on various tracks and in various cars.

What I really liked about the class is that I got to really understand and experiment with the GT350 on a extremely nice course. And man, it's such a different car than my ol' Boss 302. The GT350 is much more predictable, harder to upset and of course revs like a banshee and breaks almost too good (if that can be a problem?)

I think anyone of any skill set can take away a lot of fun, valuable knowledge and kinship with fellow owners, enthusiasts and instructors. The teachers were pleasant, informative and also had a great sense of humor. This is no sterile classroom environment for sure.

So in summary, don't let that money/credit go to waste, pony up for the air fare, hotel and rental car . . and let Ford and the school give you the real value. I think it's great they are investing in their owners and proud to show the capability of this bar raising pony car.

I also met some real nice owners - (2) father and son duo's. . . One of them heading to Vegas as we speak to have even more fun.

I think I'd go twice or maybe try to hit up one of the other schools (RS, Raptor, ST, etc.) or maybe do the 4 day course (it's only 1.5 hour plane ride for me)

Don't be a stranger - go to UTAH!
Sponsored

MAJ_MALFUNCTION

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Triple Yellow
Thanks for the feedback!

I'm definitely going in the Spring.