kent0464

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kent
Vehicle(s)
1983 Ford Ranger, 1986 SVO Mustang, 2017 Mustang GT PP, 2017 F150 3.5 Eco
Vehicle Showcase
Lol! You guys still arguing about catchcans?

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
It's the argument that never ends. See also: low pressure fuel sensors

Deleted member

Did an oil change this weekend, I don't know about the rest of you guys but I don't want this shit running through my intake...
IMG_0083_Moment.jpg

Sponsored

Turbong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR EB 6MT PP Recaros
Did an oil change this weekend, I don't know about the rest of you guys but I don't want this shit running through my intake...
IMG_0083_Moment.jpg
OH look he's dumping some oil from the catch can that caught oil in the can over the course of thousands of miles, hurry up everyone it catches oil no further evidence required! we must get our catch cans to post pics too of us catching oil in the can so we can dump it out in another can and feel good about catching 300 dollars in the can. Those poor unsuspecting millions of 2.3 platform buyers will now end in carbon build up plague in 200k miles, if only they had looked at this miraculous post and knew as much as you do.

"Sarcasm"
for those that are a bit slow.

Last edited:

Deleted member

IMG_0083_Moment.jpg
OH look he's dumping some oil from the catch can that caught oil in the can over the course of thousands of miles, hurry up everyone it catches oil no further evidence required! we must get our catch cans to post pics too of us catching oil in the can so we can dump it out in another can and feel good about catching 300 dollars in the can. Those poor unsuspecting millions of 2.3 platform buyers will now end in carbon build up plague in 200k miles, if only they had looked at this miraculous post and knew as much as you do.
The fact that you get so butt hurt about my postings on a public forum really are the highlight of my week my man! :thumbsup:

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Where is my popcorn? Hmmm

kent0464

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kent
Vehicle(s)
1983 Ford Ranger, 1986 SVO Mustang, 2017 Mustang GT PP, 2017 F150 3.5 Eco
Vehicle Showcase
359F6A85-B794-4E80-BEF2-87562D96BF49.jpeg

Sponsored

Deleted member

Rolled over 100k this weekend, unfortunately I will be in the middle of moving next weekend so pulling the intake will be 1 more week away, still plan on doing it on video. That way I can give you all a real world, higher mileage catch can report. :thumbsup:

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Rolled over 100k this weekend, unfortunately I will be in the middle of moving next weekend so pulling the intake will be 1 more week away, still plan on doing it on video. That way I can give you all a real world, higher mileage catch can report. :thumbsup:
is that with or without catch can? kinda skimmed the thread.