3 R's rolling together in MI off Woodward

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
That's a popular Cars and Coffee spot on Woodward Ave in MI. I'll be visiting in August for Dream Cruise. There will for sure be tons of great cars!

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
More
[ame]

Davy_Baby9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CRD
That's a popular Cars and Coffee spot on Woodward Ave in MI. I'll be visiting in August for Dream Cruise. There will for sure be tons of great cars!
Damn, you come all the way up here from Florida for the dream cruise?!

Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Went up and stayed with a friend of a friend a few years back and really enjoyed it. I've been coming up ever since. We are staying near Ferndale this year which I'm sure you know, is awesome and the center of the Mustang events. Really looking forward to it. Last year, at the Ford display, I saw my first GT350R in person. I ordered mine 3 days later when I got home ;)

OP
OP
JRoman

JRoman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford, MKIV, RR
Went up and stayed with a friend of a friend a few years back and really enjoyed it. I've been coming up ever since. We are staying near Ferndale this year which I'm sure you know, is awesome and the center of the Mustang events. Really looking forward to it. Last year, at the Ford display, I saw my first GT350R in person. I ordered mine 3 days later when I got home ;)
It's definitely a great event and growing up in MI, i have quite a few great memories however I havent been in years. Anyone that gets a chance i woukd recommend going. My brother lives in Huntington Woods and i need to get up there this year along with getting to the new M1 Concourse.

MikeD1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Hellcat
I grew up in Ferndale !!

Davy_Baby9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CRD
That's awesome! Woodward is a blast. I remember going when I was quite a bit younger, cruising stop light to stop light with some friends in their fox bodies.

Back to the Bricks in Flint is the same weekend, which is also pretty fun if you don't like it being as packed.

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
I can't wait. I'm gonna be there again!

Sponsored

Bullitt2065

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
That's "Parking at Pasteiner's" a Cars & Coffee event at an awesome model car shop. But in all honesty, Woodward is FULL of awesome cars literally every weekend that it's nice out, all summer long. I was out there for a bit on Sunday and saw all kinds of cool stuff. Ferraris, Lambos, McLarens, saw a Mystichrome Terminator Convertible, tons of classics. It really is one of the Meccas of the automotive enthusiast world. Everyone talks about the Woodward Dream Cruise, which is the biggest automotive event in the world, but Woodward is like that ALL the time.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Caught this at the end of the video. GT4 owners look on. ;) They are either saying, "Damn, should have waited" or "Damn, shouldn't have parked here!" (In keeping with the current meme craze!) :)
gt4owner.JPG

Bullitt2065

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
There are people that fly themselves AND their cars from Europe, Australia and Japan for the Dream Cruise. It really is THE largest automotive event on the planet. They state it as something like 40,000 cars along a 10ish mile stretch of road.