• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Ohio 3 items for sale. NOCO Genius10 charger 10amp, OBDLink EX FORScan OBD Adapter, and Autophix 7150 scantool

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I did list them locally just like the other items that I have removed ads for.

All I have left are these 3 items from my mustang. These do weight a little bit of weight, so I am not sure pricing it will cost to ship, but I will make sure its all safe. I only used the battery charger during flashing my car/programming modules. Very few times I used it.

edit. the scantool can also clear KAM, battery sensor system etc, I used it to reset my KAM a few times and did a world of wonders around flashing/changes on engine. gives it a fresh little start, vs the other ways. I did the battery drain etc.. the KAM never got reset, so thats another reason why I liked this unit.

I am asking 150 shipped for all 3 items. dont really want to break it down, but id take 80 for autophix, 80 shipped for noco charger and cable, and 30 shipped for forscan.

informative links

Forscan dongle
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B081VQVD3F/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Noco battery genuis10
https://www.amazon.com/NOCO-GENIUS10-Fully-Automatic-Temperature-Compensation/dp/B07W3QT226/ref=sr_1_3?crid=1YMVMYBMOT64J&keywords=genius+10&qid=1644085680&s=automotive&sprefix=genius10,automotive,96&sr=1-3

Autophix 7150
https://www.amazon.com/AUTOPHIX-Scanner-Battery-Diagnostic-Vehicles/dp/B07Q6HWY6C/ref=sr_1_4?crid=TW4R1MS5VDZQ&keywords=autophix+7150&qid=1644085702&s=automotive&sprefix=autohphix+7150,automotive,161&sr=1-4

also, I did purchase this additional SAE connector for the noco as I had a set of quick connects on the ford charging system.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005DUMADC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

tempImageYu6Oo5.png

tempImage01ICEt.png

tempImageA3Kr4i.png

tempImagedsYyJL.png
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
FreePenguin

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
if anyones even remotely interested shoot me an offer via private message. worst case I say no. just got to factor that I pay tax and shipping on these and the charger and scantool have a little weight to them.

OP
OP
FreePenguin

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
just sent you a reply