3.15 vs 3.55 in snow or slippery condition

gsxr1300

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I have a set of wheels with blizzaks ill be posting for sale.
Sponsored

kws6000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT
This cannot be stressed enough. I’ve daily driven my Mustang every day this winter; through ice / sleet / > 5 inches of snow and 1 white out i think.

Full set of snow tires (all 4)
Immediately put it into snow / wet mode

And still, I’m taking on-ramps at 5-10 mph and when it’s been bad, highway around 20-30mph. On ice, even the slightest to much throttle will make it fishtail - and I got great / brand new Michelin snow tires. Screw anyone that beeps at me or passes me on the highway - I’m not hitting a barrier because people don’t know how to drive in bad weather.

Nothing trumps common sense driving.
Good lord.......Have you ever driven in snow and ice before?

You are a hazard driving so slow.....You would schit your
pants if you had to drive an older rwd vehicle without the
nannies.....especially an mn-12 Thunderbird...

Newer Mustangs with the nannies on and four Blizzaks or
Michelin snow tires are easy to drive in the snow and ice.

kws6000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT
No, it's not.

There was a time when people were better drivers. They had no nannies on their cars, they DROVE them themselves. This made drivers better, because they had to be. And such drivers could and can react better to changing conditions than any software can.

What we are looking at now, are a new generation of useless, panty-waist drivers that can't accomplish anything behind the wheel unless the car does it for them. They come on here and whine that their new GT is too powerful, that they can't drive it in the winter, that they crashed it doing stupid stuff. They operate out of ignorance-based fear, because they never actually had to drive their car while paying attention and knowing how to react from experience.

What you suggest is lowest common denominator, P.C. b.s.. You're pandering to useless drivers that aren't forced to be better drivers.

I wont join that defeatist attitude.
:amen:....It’s not getting better.....Especially with the auto collision
braking and lane assist nannies for those who like to drive with
their heads up their rear ends.
Sponsored