Sponsored

2nd Blown Modified GT500? This time it's Stangmode with Hulk!

What do you believe is the cause of Stangmodes’ blown motor?

• Total voters

IamCDNJosh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP, 2015 F150 3.5EB FX4
Still waiting for his "took my GT500 that my dumbass broke to carmax to see what they'd offer me" video.
Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
He doesn't have a pot to piss in and he thinks selling a hoodie or two is going to bail him out.

This is going to be interesting.....

Xzavior1818

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2015 SCION xB, 2019 Mustang Gt
I dont watch stangmode but i feel like this is what happens when you start to push the envelope of the GT 500. He probably doesn't care as now he can build up the engine from scratch. One thing I could never do in my 3rd gen is run e85 because of the countless issues I read about with the fuel system and lack of fuel quality. Just seams like so much work when all I wanna do is get in and drive it and enjoy it reliably. 460HP naturally asperated is plenty for me. But theirs always gonna be people who push the envelope, and we should be grateful as it helps us understand the risk/reward dynamic of it all.

Sponsored

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Fuel issues or not, that dope turned a track ready GT500 into a "one pull wonder" with those modifications....
Youd be suprised at just how well the car handles, just because its making 2x the power doesnt mean it changes the driving dynamic... at least not in the GT500s case.

Im not sure about the bad E scenario. its plausible, but i dunno.. he gets his E from mighty Joes in Atco, and when i was there, it tested lower than the 2 places we get E in MD from. Not super low, but E80 vs the known E85 in MD. That was also 2 months ago-ish.. now, i dont know where he filled up from however. i have to watch any of hids vids since the initial happeneing, but i will eventually.

I can tell you, this one stings for him, as a fellow 500 owner, we would all be distressed of catastrophy.. and the price is not cheap.. More so, for me, its the downtime.. hell my car is running like a raped ape and i miss driving it.

That blower is not repairable. any company that's gonna fix this is gonna be under scrutiny based on this platform.
Him dangling the " you'll get a ton of press" for free work just so he doesnt pay for a new one is a slippery slope many companies slide down without the ability to turn back unless it's an ugly break up. Seen this happen way too many times.
Hes selling schwag at a beyond normal markup 35.00 for a t shirt.
He Should pay the normal fees as well.
Cheaping out on a voltage booster is what caused him this and now he wants his viewers and sponsors to pay for his fuck up.
Lots of youtubers leave hanging cliffhangers.

Theres zero chance in him doing that now. Unless someone literally gives him the whole system free and gets free labor for install that ain't happening. That girl on here @v00d0was mentioned that she was looking at getting twins for her car. Guess she had a mental breakdown and didn't.
I know. Which is crazy. Look at a youtuber like zander who constantly puts the hell horse kit under major scrutiny. in fact so much so they had to redesign it and hire him to be a sales rep... they had a major falling out with another youtuber called determined veteran who also had his kit installed by zander13. As a passerby I'd stay farther away than that than having to keep @V00D00 from little kids table during the holidays. Major fubar shit.
did they legalize crack in NJ since i left? you dont even make sense. but im thinking your not as anynmous as i previously thought, with how you keep making things up randomly, i feel like we've met before.. :)

Should we meet up for rd 2 at atco? I like to get people to put some skin in the game, its easy to talk tough behind the scenes and when it costs you nothing.

Roush18

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 roush charged premium 5.0
You'd never forget me if you'd met me ladyboy. You're rather forward and I expect you to buy me dinner before you get into an entanglement.

As for his blown motor. His heat soak paired with 30degrees on a coyote equaled failure Aka a skylight and a retractable roof. As far as downtime. I've seen L&m get people a built block in 2 weeks and wouldnt be surprised with him getting a fresh one in less than a month so long as the money works out and he sees it's better value to vlog the process to get 70k views per video and drag it out since its the winter anyway.

I'd bet your your car you couldn't beat me but then I'd have to argue with the repo man its not yours anymore.

Youd be suprised at just how well the car handles, just because its making 2x the power doesnt mean it changes the driving dynamic... at least not in the GT500s case.

Im not sure about the bad E scenario. its plausible, but i dunno.. he gets his E from mighty Joes in Atco, and when i was there, it tested lower than the 2 places we get E in MD from. Not super low, but E80 vs the known E85 in MD. That was also 2 months ago-ish.. now, i dont know where he filled up from however. i have to watch any of hids vids since the initial happeneing, but i will eventually.

I can tell you, this one stings for him, as a fellow 500 owner, we would all be distressed of catastrophy.. and the price is not cheap.. More so, for me, its the downtime.. hell my car is running like a raped ape and i miss driving it.

did they legalize crack in NJ since i left? you dont even make sense. but im thinking your not as anynmous as i previously thought, with how you keep making things up randomly, i feel like we've met before.. :)

Should we meet up for rd 2 at atco? I like to get people to put some skin in the game, its easy to talk tough behind the scenes and when it costs you nothing.

Last edited:

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
Dooh.

download.jpg

Sponsored

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
Seriously folks

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
The childish bullshit. I almost thought this was Yellowbullett.com for a minute

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Op, set up a poll for this thread if you can. Give options for folks to vote on. Like: Fuel Quality, insufficient fuel, excessive abuse, stupidity, user error, to many mods, distracted by bikini babes..etc.

IamCDNJosh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP, 2015 F150 3.5EB FX4
Totally agree with you here. My comment was more that he's altered the car in such a way that its unlikely to be able to finish a 20-30 minute HPDE session.

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Is the smoke coming from under the hood..
<chuckling once again>

Yes, Tom, it's supposed to be coming from under the hood but I see what you mean, I kinda messed up the alignment...let me tweak it. :-)
Sponsored