• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Arkansas $2900 - ADV.1 Forged 2 piece - 20x9 20x10.5 with tires and tpms

coty52

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium, 1978 F250, 2015 Silverado
I had these put together for my 16 GT, and then was never home to drive the car so I sold it. The specs on these wheels are from a gt500, and makes them fit most irs mustangs I believe). The wheels are 20x9 20x10.5 ADV.1 ADV6 MV2 in brushed face finish with Nitto Nt555 g2 (900 miles on set) also has gt350 metal TPMS. If you've never heard of ADV.1 give them a google and you'll see i'm selling these at $7,000 less than it would cost you to build an identical setup with these tires, wheels, tpms. I had pulled the wheel weights off to have the wheels ceramic coated but sold the car before I did so. Have them balanced and they're ready to go. (they balance out perfect). The face/lip is a 9/10, barrels are an 8. This is a steal for whoever buys them but I don't see myself having any use for them anytime soon so might as well let someone enjoy them. Pictures for reference.

Looking for $3000
IMG_2418.JPG
IMG_2802.JPG
IMG_2974.jpg
IMG_E2197.JPG
Sponsored

Crackerjack17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Im interested.

1. How old is this setup?
2. How old are the tires?
3. How much do the rims weight?
4. I wonder if they will clear the PP brakes.
5. When you say face is 9/10, I'm assuming a few rocks chips, etc?

Mike's Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 401A
Im interested.

I can answer one of those. Per the DOT code on the one tire I can see it on, the tires were manufactured in the second week of January 2018.

I would be all over these, if I had the funds. They are really nice. GLWS.

OP
OP

coty52

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Im interested.

1. The wheels were made in 2016, sent back to ADV.1 for a color change/full refinish (went from solid bronze to a full brushed and cleared face) late 2016.
2. I purchased the tires last july, and put just under 600 miles on them before i pulled them off in october.
3. Not 100% sure, ive never weighed them but theyre a forged 2 piece wheel so theyre not incredibly heavy at all.
4. Theyre made for gt500 with brembos so i cant see why they wouldnt. (im attaching another picture that halfway shows clearance i had. at least an inch of room)
5. No rock chips but 2 wheels have a light scratch inside of one bolt hole where shop let the lug nut rub when removing. And theres a spot the size 1/8" in size of a slight haze in clear on one wheel but im sure it would buff out, looks like bird droppings or something. They could pass as a 10 but id rather not have any surprises to a buyer.
IMG_2742.JPG

OP
OP

coty52

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I can answer one of those. Per the DOT code on the one tire I can see it on, the tires were manufactured in the second week of January 2018.

I would be all over these, if I had the funds. They are really nice. GLWS.
Good eyes! And thank you! I love them, but i have 3 sets of wheels for cars i dont even own anymore just taking up room.

Sponsored

OP
OP

coty52

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
friendly bump and price reduction

OldKooT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT/PP
I love those on the Oxford....they look elegant. I could get close to the asking price, but shipping to Nebraska would be the downfall most likely.

OP
OP

coty52

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I love those on the Oxford....they look elegant. I could get close to the asking price, but shipping to Nebraska would be the downfall most likely.
we can price it if you end up serious about it. i shipped a set of 21's from my audi to new jersey a couple years ago and it was right at 450 or so i think

OldKooT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT/PP
we can price it if you end up serious about it. i shipped a set of 21's from my audi to new jersey a couple years ago and it was right at 450 or so i think
how far are you from KC out of curiosity?

OP
OP

coty52

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
im 6 hours most weeks, 3 hours away one weekend a month (springfield mo).
Sponsored