• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Ohio 25mm bolt on spacers (pair) - $50 - new, never used

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
Pair set of 25mm bolt on spacers - I bought it from LMR (https://lmr.com/item/LRS-5450AK/mustang-1-wheel-spacer-kit-black-15-18) and never ended up using it - Magneride cars studs are longer than non-MR so they were sticking out too far (I tried to trial fit one of them on the hub and wheel on it but it never has been fully tightened or driven with) and ended up replacing studs with APR ones and using slip on spacer.

$50, local pick up only (West Chester, OH). Help me clean up my garage ;-)

PXL_20210418_231700436.jpg

PXL_20210418_231722617.jpg

PXL_20210418_231732215.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
kz

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
I apologize - I was in the middle of autocross event yesterday and somehow read it as "shippers expense". Yes I can ship it on your expense, you pick how you want it shipped.
Sponsored