Sponsored

'22MY Mustang colors (including paint codes)

OP
OP
Twin Turbo

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
The Order Guides should be available in about a month (at least going on when they were available for the '21s). That should give us all the info about any changes for the 22MY :)
Sponsored

vanquishvzla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50th anniversary
YUUUUP! That color is a game changer, might head into the dealer and make a deposit tomorrow, Jesus Christ that's a great color. Imagine that with the black accent package?

2022-mustang-eruption-green.jpg
Dear loooorrrdddd! if they make the gt500 in green, i'll be in trouble lol

Spartan1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Eruption Green GT 400A
I decided I'm going to probably sell mine to Carvana for $1,000 less than what I paid new 22 months ago and order a '22 in that green. 2019 base GT with black accent, 8,100 miles and the offer was just shy of $34,000.

Talked to my dealer this morning, he said 2022 orders start on October 11th, and it shouldn't take more than 10-12 weeks to get the vehicle. We are at a bit of an advantage as my dealer is in Flat Rock, hell, I might go watch the thing being built.

I need to investigate the color to make sure, though. I'm sure I'll have no luck finding a Bronco Sport in any lot or on the road in that color, but it looks fantastic.

PBM457

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paxton
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ford F-250 Tremor , Mach 1 #2510
I decided I'm going to probably sell mine to Carvana for $1,000 less than what I paid new 22 months ago and order a '22 in that green. 2019 base GT with black accent, 8,100 miles and the offer was just shy of $34,000.

Talked to my dealer this morning, he said 2022 orders start on October 11th, and it shouldn't take more than 10-12 weeks to get the vehicle. We are at a bit of an advantage as my dealer is in Flat Rock, hell, I might go watch the thing being built.

I need to investigate the color to make sure, though. I'm sure I'll have no luck finding a Bronco Sport in any lot or on the road in that color, but it looks fantastic.
Is Crest Ford your dealer? If so, how are they to deal with? I might want to get the Eruption green if it makes it to the Mach 1. Thanks!

Spartan1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Eruption Green GT 400A
Is Crest Ford your dealer? If so, how are they to deal with? I might want to get the Eruption green if it makes it to the Mach 1. Thanks!

Yes, we've probably purchased/leased 10 vehicles from them in the last 20 years and have had very good experiences. And no problem at all.

Sponsored

dethmaShine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP FJG
The Order Guides should be available in about a month (at least going on when they were available for the '21s). That should give us all the info about any changes for the 22MY :)
Hmm, I thought the order book opens Oct 11th. Shouldn't that mean we get the release before Oct 11th? Maybe I misunderstood you.

Law_Stu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic :(
Just heard back from the Houston dealership I’ve been working with. According to them, all the colors for the Mach 1 are staying the same for 2022. I’m 70% they’re lying and they just don’t want to say the 2022 order catalog is still locked, but thought I’d pass it along.

Sponsored

Grabber Lime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Edward
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT A10
i love my one year color Grabber Lime, but that Eruption Green tho...:like:

20VGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
I bet grabber blue will be popular color on the mach 1 next year. Don't see how you could bring the color back and not offer it on one.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
I bet grabber blue will be popular color on the mach 1 next year. Don't see how you could bring the color back and not offer it on one.
It would be pretty foolish. But this is Ford we're talking about.

But based on what I see from these chips so far, my pick for a '22 Mach 1 would be Atlas Blue with the red accented stripes and painted calipers, with the HP. Tasty stuff, assuming the possibility will be there...

20VGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
It would be pretty foolish. But this is Ford we're talking about.

But based on what I see from these chips so far, my pick for a '22 Mach 1 would be Atlas Blue with the red accented stripes and painted calipers, with the HP. Tasty stuff, assuming the possibility will be there...
I figured grabber blue would replace velocity on the mach 1 . Wish ford would just offer every color so everbody could be happy.
Sponsored