22 S550 Tracking Thread

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
OK... So I ordered 5/20 and really have not heard much from Ford besides the 45 day "no news" email, which sucks, but I am hardly alone and nowhere close to being one of the long-time waitlisters on the board...

So about a week ago I mentioned to a guy I know from an online game that I play that I have a Mustang on order and I am waiting for a build date. He mentions that he might know someone that can help me out and asks for my order info to pass on to his connection. He's probably full of crap, but what have I got to lose... right?

I wait about a week for him to do what he is gonna do and see Tentaclekitty's post, so I figure that it's time to see if anything has changed.

I was not able to get the chat function to work, but there is an email address there that you can use. I emailed my information and Anthony from Ford let me know that he was not able to see priority code information and suggested that I call my dealer. My dealer looks up the information and mentions that I don't have a build date yet (no kidding...) and mentions that it might be because of this option or that, but then I asked them to tell me the priority code. Apparently dude's hookup got me moved from Priority 19 listed on my DORA to Priority 2...

Who says video games are a waste of time? Fingers crossed for Thursday...
Too Funny, I went from 11/27/21 until I got the "scheduled" email on 4/21/22 before I heard anything, to be followed by 5 build date/week change emails. As of today, it's supposed to be built a week from tomorrow!!!

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
OK... So I ordered 5/20 and really have not heard much from Ford besides the 45 day "no news" email, which sucks, but I am hardly alone and nowhere close to being one of the long-time waitlisters on the board...

So about a week ago I mentioned to a guy I know from an online game that I play that I have a Mustang on order and I am waiting for a build date. He mentions that he might know someone that can help me out and asks for my order info to pass on to his connection. He's probably full of crap, but what have I got to lose... right?

I wait about a week for him to do what he is gonna do and see Tentaclekitty's post, so I figure that it's time to see if anything has changed.

I was not able to get the chat function to work, but there is an email address there that you can use. I emailed my information and Anthony from Ford let me know that he was not able to see priority code information and suggested that I call my dealer. My dealer looks up the information and mentions that I don't have a build date yet (no kidding...) and mentions that it might be because of this option or that, but then I asked them to tell me the priority code. Apparently dude's hookup got me moved from Priority 19 listed on my DORA to Priority 2...

Who says video games are a waste of time? Fingers crossed for Thursday...
I spoke with my sales guy and he said he spoke with his Ford Regional Rep and got me bumped up to priority 02 as well! fingers and toes and eyes crossed we get the email Thursday!

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
My Rapid Red Premium Coastal Limited Convertible went “In Production” today according to the Ford tracking site (link on my SCHEDULED email from early June that provided my VIN). Scheduled for production 7/28 according to Ford Performance as of 7/5 and 7/15, so am thinking 7/25 is the projected date for completed build. 🤞🤞🤞 Tracking site says window sticker is available, but not yet — hopefully soon! Yippee!

Fyoutoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonny
Vehicle(s)
2022 GTP Mag, Active E, Perf, W/ 6 spd
I spoke with my sales guy and he said he spoke with his Ford Regional Rep and got me bumped up to priority 02 as well! fingers and toes and eyes crossed we get the email Thursday!
CMON BABY!!! Me and Magsi both...

No Whammy!!! No Whammy!!! Stop...

Mr X

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
My Rapid Red Premium Coastal Limited Convertible went “In Production” today according to the Ford tracking site (link on my SCHEDULED email from early June that provided my VIN). Scheduled for production 7/28 according to Ford Performance as of 7/5 and 7/15, so am thinking 7/25 is the projected date for completed build. 🤞🤞🤞 Tracking site says window sticker is available, but not yet — hopefully soon! Yippee!
I'm excited for you. I'm scheduled week of 7/25 also and Ford performance said my build date is the 27th.

However, no updates for me yet. Still not in production and no vehicle sticker.

Fingers crossed 🤞

Jeff22GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Just got the same news! My build date was the 26th

Zcottle96

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zac
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang
Figured I'd jump on the bandwagon and share my order details/dates too.

I ordered a 22 Mustang GT/CS 400A with Active Exhaust, B&O, and the 10-speed on February 8, 2022. It's been a long wait for sure. Like most of you, it's been delayed several times. Hopefully we will all get our builds before the end of the year!

image.png

Emails/Dates:
2/8 - Order Confirmed
4/7 - Delay email
4/21 - Scheduled for Production/VIN (6/13)
4/26 - Production Delayed to 6/27
5/18 - Production Delayed to 7/18
6/21 - Production Delayed to 7/25
7/5 - Production Delayed to 8/1

Also thanks for adding me to the group!

Sking1983

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2022 Honda Ridgeline RTL
Figured I'd jump on the bandwagon and share my order details/dates too.

I ordered a 22 Mustang GT/CS 400A with Active Exhaust, B&O, and the 10-speed on February 8, 2022. It's been a long wait for sure. Like most of you, it's been delayed several times. Hopefully we will all get our builds before the end of the year!

image.png

Emails/Dates:
2/8 - Order Confirmed
4/7 - Delay email
4/21 - Scheduled for Production/VIN (6/13)
4/26 - Production Delayed to 6/27
5/18 - Production Delayed to 7/18
6/21 - Production Delayed to 7/25
7/5 - Production Delayed to 8/1

Also thanks for adding me to the group!
Zcottle96 you and I have very similar builds. I did not order until the end of April. Please keep us updated!

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
The Ford tracking site is squirrelly with some browsers. Your sticker should have been available when it started production. I had trouble pulling mine on the Ford site, but this site might give you more info. Need order number and vin.
https://ordertrack.app/

Hello, I’m kinda new this this whole mustang ordering thing so here is my timeline and question.

Ordered - 4/27
Confirmed - 4/27
In production- 6/18
Build Date - 6/25

As of right now the website says in production at the top of the page but is not filled in on the dots. I also have not been able to see my window sticker. Anyone have any idea when I would see my sticker?

avs3162

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aidan
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
The Ford tracking site is squirrelly with some browsers. Your sticker should have been available when it started production. I had trouble pulling mine on the Ford site, but this site might give you more info. Need order number and vin.
https://ordertrack.app/

Thanks, I literally just got my sticker so i deleted my post, but thanks for the help

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
Cool! So, what’s the status of your car?
Thanks, I literally just got my sticker so i deleted my post, but thanks for the help

Purple 22 Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ecoboost Premium Mischievous Purple Metallic
It says it’s scheduled to be built 8/25, I think i’m one of the fastest to be done, it’s only been almost 3 months.
If your build date is 8/25 how do you have a Window Sticker?

JohnD28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
john
Vehicle(s)
special ordered 22 gt 301a in mischievous purple
I backed out of my order today. To me a 301a car isn't worth the wait

50 - Livernois - 1