Sponsored

stageron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2559, Lexus NX300
$4000 for front bumper, fenders, hood, headlights, mirrors, lower side portion below the stripes, in front of the rear wheels, and the black rear deck lid. And all topped with ceramic. They appear to do great work. It’s just tough to swallow when you don’t notice it like you would if you spent that money on a supercharger or something you notice every time you drive.
Pricey, I think I'm going with bumper and hood for $1,500 and entire car ceramic coated for another $1000. That's what I was quoted.

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
You'll never regret the #recaros!
You know, I OBSESSED about getting Recaros for years. Finally found a used set and after having them for 2-3 weeks I was like meh, they look cool but really smash my ribs. Test drove the Mach with the Premium seats and it was like heaven, SO much more comfortable than my base 2018 seats or the Recaros. Ordered the Mach without Recaros. But I can't think of any Mustang option more polarizing than Recaros, for every person that loves them there's another person that thinks they're uncomfortable.

Wraith272

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
You know, I OBSESSED about getting Recaros for years. Finally found a used set and after having them for 2-3 weeks I was like meh, they look cool but really smash my ribs. Test drove the Mach with the Premium seats and it was like heaven, SO much more comfortable than my base 2018 seats or the Recaros. Ordered the Mach without Recaros. But I can't think of any Mustang option more polarizing than Recaros, for every person that loves them there's another person that thinks they're uncomfortable.
If you're still interested in finding a set of used Recaros, try to find a GT350 to sit in and see if you like those more. I've found that the GT350/GT500 Recaros are much more comfortable and don't pinch my ribs like the GT Recaros do, I think the GT Recaros are like that since the bottom bolsters are flatter than the GT350 Recaros

Sponsored

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like one in FJG arrived to EU (Poland) already (two actually, second one is in the background).

Found one in red on video, quite uncommon.

Last edited: