Sponsored

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I made a good choice with blue, 100% sure :clap:
The LB I had was fantastic looked "sophisticated" and had different characteristics depending on the lighting.

The VB is a bit brighter which hopefully leads to that the black out parts creates more contrast to the blue.
Sponsored

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
The reason Grainger doesn't sell every Mach1 to be produced is because people can't be bothered to make a trip of it and will just make do with $3000 more locally (or even stump for ADM) because they can't be arsed.
Got the quote from Granger for invoice less 2% and started looking at logistics. 26 hour drive and about $700 in gas, hotel and tolls round trip, not appealing. Looked at shipping, cheapest was $1700 to ship them my car and have them ship me the Mach. So took Grangers quote and started calling local dealers. One said don’t even bother coming in, no way that price is real. Two took a look and said eh, no thanks. 4th one agreed, no questions asked. Maybe someone else can luck out locally like this if they’re persistent.

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Driver's door looks to be misaligned or sprung on the black one.
You must be new to the S550 panel gaps huh... :D Kidding. Yeah, 6 years in and Ford still can't fit panels right sometimes.

Thanks buddy. That is my car color and wheels... now I'm really chomping to get it. 37 days to go (maybe). So, in person, do the white accent lines "pop" for you?
Congrats, what a beaut!

SINBUSTER007

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
19 Edge ST, 17 Escape, 12 Boss, 15 GT, 66 V8 Coupe Auto, Kids Boss 302
chorse,
that TW orange looks good but i agree no $2500 over MSRP for me!
still debating whether i want to trade my 2015 in on the Mach.....
i was offered $2000 less than i wanted on trade....so im passing right now.
if i can manage it, i would get the Mach without trading the 15....working on that now....saving.
maybe get a slightly used TwO unless they bring out Comp Orange again for MY22 then no brainer there. ill buy it with or without trade

Nardly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bernard
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 Twister Orange M2425 Chassis
chorse,
if i can manage it, i would get the Mach without trading the 15....working on that now....saving.
maybe get a slightly used TwO unless they bring out Comp Orange again for MY22 then no brainer there. ill buy it with or without trade
My dealer only offered $17K for my Genesis/fully loaded, went to CarMax and got $21K. They are a good resource.

Sponsored

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
My dealer only offered $17K for my Genesis/fully loaded, went to CarMax and got $21K. They are a good resource.
Means if you wanted to do all the bother you could have gotten $23K-$25K selling it privately, I would assume. The extra $4K over the dealer's offer is a no-brainer.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Means if you wanted to do all the bother you could have gotten $23K-$25K selling it privately, I would assume. The extra $4K over the dealer's offer is a no-brainer.
CarMax offers are typically low. You might get rather more from Carvana, AutoLendersGo or similar outfits. The dealer quote was just shameless profiteering. My observational rule of thumb is the dealer will generally underbid by at least 20% vs KBB/NADA "market" estimate and immediately turn around and list it for 5-7k more than they paid you.

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Yeah, between carvana, kbb, I think edmunds and cars.com and couple of other similar sites I usually know what ballpark to get.
Carmax definitely has been always fairly low for me (in my experience).

Sponsored

chorse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
C
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
chorse,
Brian- we met yrs back (Tysons Ford Mustang Show), i see you are contemplating on adding another Orange to your stable. i agree Twister Orange is not as deep as Comp Orange but that may be the only Orange offered for the mach1 this time around. i say this cause last year at Ford Nationals, Carl Widmann mentioned this S550 mach1 will only be a two yr prod model (2021 & 2022). that said, i get a feeling Twister Orange will get replaced with a completely different color for 2022.

hbash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
yes, the white in the livery "pop" just enough, in a subtle kinda way, i like.
congrats on your purchase, please post pics.
Absolutely! 36 days and counting (and hoping they don't push it later...).

SINBUSTER007

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
19 Edge ST, 17 Escape, 12 Boss, 15 GT, 66 V8 Coupe Auto, Kids Boss 302
Brian- we met yrs back (Tysons Ford Mustang Show), i see you are contemplating on adding another Orange to your stable. i agree Twister Orange is not as deep as Comp Orange but that may be the only Orange offered for the mach1 this time around. i say this cause last year at Ford Nationals, Carl Widmann mentioned this S550 mach1 will only be a two yr prod model (2021 & 2022). that said, i get a feeling Twister Orange will get replaced with a completely different color for 2022.
yes i remember. i believe you acquired a boss correct? i want to say Kona but i could be wrong,
yes i am tempted with the Twister Mach but i also love my Boss that i am thinking of looking for the Orange/White combo to "match" my Orange/black combo i have now
i have had my CO next to TO before so i know the differences.
either way its orange so i would be ok. just trying to figure out what directions i want to go in...
$60k for new Mach 1
$30K for "slightly" used CO Boss 302
Sponsored