Sponsored

blitzburgh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW M2C
I dont need to shop around to know Cali isnā€™t the only state with ADM. people have been posting about it on this site for years from all over the country.

hbash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Have to say, the black one looks really good. The red accents really pop and the matt black decal on the hood works. Still not a big fan of decals on cars (except Shelbys) but the Mach 1 is growing on me.
I wonder about ceramic coating or wrap with a matt finish on the stripes and what that means.

Sponsored

derklink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
I wonder about ceramic coating or wrap with a matt finish on the stripes and what that means.
There already is a separate thread on this topic. I think you'll have to cut/leave out the decal portions. Will be interesting to see the Suntan Tattoos on the Mach 1s in a couple of years if decals get removed šŸ˜Š

Fordified

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several Mustangs thru the years
I noticed that too. Of course for what they are charging Canadians for a Mach 1 they should give you some kind of discount. :like:

By the way, you folks up there have crazy zip codes. :giggle:
True enough. Perhaps Ford threw this in to offer a "conscience money" discount because of the slight closing values between the US and CDN. exchange rates from just a few months ago until now.
A full-load 2021 HP Mach 1 in FJG would sticker for over $80K up here in Canuck Town. Ouch!

hbash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
True enough. Perhaps Ford threw this in to offer a "conscience money" discount because of the slight closing values between the US and CDN. exchange rates from just a few months ago until now.
A full-load 2021 HP Mach 1 in FJG would sticker for over $80K up here in Canuck Town. Ouch!
But they have amazing hockey players!

Sponsored

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
no full side pics. Twister Orange looks great, but want to find one w/Performance Package.

2021TOmach1_k.JPG
I can get a FJG or TO the price difference is approx 300usd here.

Those are the only colors available on the cars coming otherwise I have to wait for next year and place a custom order. I first need to decide to take the plunge then if I want A10 or M6 and then color :D

Last One

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
customers are ENTIRELY too fickle. This "relationship with a dealer" is a throwback to people 60+yrs old or 1950/60 (70s?) mentality. I don't buy my groceries that way, I don't buy my watches that way, I don't buy my computers/TV/phone that way either. Lowest price or lowest friction is what seals the deal.

The reason Grainger doesn't sell every Mach1 to be produced is because people can't be bothered to make a trip of it and will just make do with $3000 more locally (or even stump for ADM) because they can't be arsed.
As a 60+ year old I do believe in loyalty. I have my 20th Mustang on order at MSRP (had to wait for the HP). I have bought a 2007 GT500 at MSRP, two GT350's , one at MSRP and the second 1K over cost as well as a 2013 Boss 302 priced so low I had to pay to put gas in the car (also ordered from the dealer). My relationship with the dealer has resulted in some great work post purchase and many discounts on maintenance etc. Point is that my relationship has gone beyond the retail front and developed into friendships. It's not for everyone and we as a society are entering a time when loyalty is becoming a fleeting thing on many fronts. Many on this site are on their first and perhaps last Mustang and will buy a Camaro or Supra next. Nothing wrong with that but it does show that there is truth to your comments and observations. Be blessed and hope that everyone is able to get the deal that they are happy with no matter what you pay.
Sponsored