Sponsored

Wraith272

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
From the knee pads it looks like this is a premium, the steering wheel doesn't seem to have the active cruise control buttons though. Does this mean that's not available on Mach 1's even though it has the radar sensors needed for pre-collision assisted braking already?

Fordified

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several Mustangs thru the years
The Mach 1 fender badges don't really stand out too well on the Fighter Jet Grey. They kinda blend in with the paint. I thought they were supposed to be black with the silver outline trim, which would help it be seen a bit more. This badge looks almost all brushed with no black.
But the white one sure looks good!

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
From the knee pads it looks like this is a premium, the steering wheel doesn't seem to have the active cruise control buttons though. Does this mean that's not available on Mach 1's even though it has the radar sensors needed for pre-collision assisted braking already?
The Mach 1 does not have ACC.

Wraith272

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
The Mach 1 does not have ACC.
That's weird because I could have sworn the demo cars they had at all the shows last year had it... Although Jim Owens also said you'd be able to get it in any of the colors offered on the mustang platform other than Ford Performance Blue, and we can see how that turned out... I guess I'll pick up a leftover PP2 with ACC in Magnetic or Rapid Red instead

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
That's weird because I could have sworn the demo cars they had at all the shows last year had it... Although Jim Owens also said you'd be able to get it in any of the colors offered on the mustang platform other than Ford Performance Blue, and we can see how that turned out... I guess I'll pick up a leftover PP2 with ACC in Magnetic or Rapid Red instead
For 2021 ACC is part of the Safe & Smart package along with Nav. On the Mach 1 S&S is not available and Nav is a standalone option. It seems ACC uses different sensors that did not fit the new bumper.

kiksbutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I’m just interested in those exhaust tips. Are they one piece or slide on? Would love to get it.

Last edited:

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
WOW!!
This are the best pics i've seen to date, Now I really cant wait for mine to be here next month. what a beautiful color combo! Red Calipers would of made it perfect

Sponsored

51NNED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
I think we get ACC down here

51NNED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
I reckon we’ll get it. Due to where it’s targeted, we don’t get many options so they give us as much as possible to justify the price
Sponsored