Sponsored

'21 Mach 1 with no rear parking sensors?

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Guys, in the first week of picking up my car, I noticed that while I have a rear parking camera, I do not appear to have any rear parking sensors. At first, I thought maybe the beeping noise was switched off. However, scrolling thru the driver's aids menus, I don't see anything regarding rear parking assistance. Looking on the rear bumper, I don't see any of the round sensors. Just curious, Mach 1's have rear parking cameras but no rear parking sensors? Thanks.
Sponsored

Baldilocks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.blueearlbrewing.com
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium California Special
Vehicle Showcase
I think that's part of a package? Come to think of it, I don't ever recall hearing a warning sound on my GT/CS. I'm used to the sound on all my other vehicles though.

Last edited:
OP
OP
2021 Mach 1

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
I think that's part of a package.
I suppose anything is possible. Not sure. I wonder if the thought is once you have the camera then you don't need the sensors. I live in London and parallel park a lot, any parking assistance is most welcome :-)

OP
OP
2021 Mach 1

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Guys, in the first week of picking up my car, I noticed that while I have a rear parking camera, I do not appear to have any rear parking sensors. At first, I thought maybe the beeping noise was switched off. However, scrolling thru the driver's aids menus, I don't see anything regarding rear parking assistance. Looking on the rear bumper, I don't see any of the round sensors. Just curious, Mach 1's have rear parking cameras but no rear parking sensors? Thanks.
Apologies, I see this thread also dealt with this:
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/rear-parking-sensors.160714/

I also saw that this was a real issue in Australia:
Ford Already Messed Up With The New Mustang Mach 1 (motorious.com)