STD67

First Name
Rutger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Man....I feel like I'm missing something with this post. Is this just a way for this forum to track it's members who have placed a deposit or are on a list? Let me know as I'm trying to get my head out of my a$# and get to a good dealer near me to get on a list asap.

OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander
Man....I feel like I'm missing something with this post. Is this just a way for this forum to track it's members who have placed a deposit or are on a list? Let me know as I'm trying to get my head out of my a$# and get to a good dealer near me to get on a list asap.
Yes, it's a tracking list for members who are already on a dealer's list for the 2025 4Runner.

OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander
Congrats @catcollecter @itsnico360 @noble on getting on the list!

fredcatsmommy

First Name
Cassy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Nissan Pathfinder
I'm a first time 4Runner buyer to be. Both Toyota dealerships near me (Tallahassee, FL and Thomasville, GA) say they won't take a deposit or put on a list until they have pricing in the fall. Thoughts or suggestions?

Bronconomore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I'm a first time 4Runner buyer to be. Both Toyota dealerships near me (Tallahassee, FL and Thomasville, GA) say they won't take a deposit or put on a list until they have pricing in the fall. Thoughts or suggestions?
That is definitely different. Would love to know the logic behind that statement. Thought Toyota dealers had allocations, what would the cost of a vehicle have on that?

Fletcher

First Name
Fletcher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Panamera
Ya. I have a dilemma. I was on waitlist for Gx550 Overtrail and those are coming in soon. I fell in love with Trailhunter and put a $500 deposit for that in Salt Lake City and Toyota dealer said those aren't expected til the 2025 year sometime . I kind of feel like I need to wait for the Trailhunter. Much more exciting, better looking, sportier , fuel efficient and masculine. Damn. Wish I knew when the Traihunter be allocated here and if I can get one! I'd hate to get the Gx and regret it when I see a Trailhunter in the Flesh!