Bronconomore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Administrator where is your pre-order? Incognito?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander
On the list with us ? Are you not getting a new 4Runner? Or are you one of the names already there. Hence incognito.
Not yet. Currently in the middle of a Highlander lease, so still have a while until it gets replaced with the new 4Runner. Timing might work better anyway if TRD Pro / Trailhunter (my preferred trims) are later release.

Bronconomore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Not yet. Currently in the middle of a Highlander lease, so still have a while until it gets replaced with the new 4Runner. Timing might work better anyway if TRD Pro / Trailhunter (my preferred trims) are later release.
Yes the Trailhunter is nice, my eyes and heart wanted it, but my wife said I wanted the Platinum/ Limited.

Fletcher

First Name
Fletcher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Panamera
Congrats to @kenmart @Fletcher @wveruner! You're on the list 👍
Ya! I spoke with the Inventory manager at the dealer. He said a Trail Hunter in Everest will be a long wait expectedly. They don't know when or what inventory they will receive so I'm open to take it in any color when they get one. I'm Happy that I'm #3 for the Trail Hunter trim at Salt Lakes biggest Toyota dealer. They already have 49 $500 deposits for the 2025 4 runner for all the trims combined.

I'm choosing 4Runner over Landcruiser or Gx because.. to me it's just more exciting, sportier, masculine, and truer to its previous roots than the Landcruiser though that's just my opinion😋 Tried to like the boxiness of the Gx and Landcruiser but it just doesn't do it for me. I'm sure I'll get hate when I say they look more Fj Cruiser to me than Landcruiser but this is a 4 runner Fan forum! So glad the new 4runner model finally came to save the day!

Last edited:

Scott2373

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 2018 Wrangler Sahara JLU
I'm waiting a couple years, until Toyota addresses all the customer complaints. Give it 3-5 years and it will be perfected by then.