Sponsored

2023 Order Timing- What are you hearing on wait times?

Spartan3160

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT/CS (ordered)
They are tripping balls. I ran into the same situation. Click Am/Fm Single CD when ordering, and it'll include the B&O audio
1666879808793.png
Thanks for this, really helpful. Unfortunately just got assigned a VIN as I was typing the email to the rep... we'll see if I have any luck changing that or if I just burned a few weeks and an order.

Edit to be helpful / on-topic: Ordered 10/7, scheduled 12/12

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Thanks for this, really helpful. Unfortunately just got assigned a VIN as I was typing the email to the rep... we'll see if I have any luck changing that or if I just burned a few weeks and an order.
Typically you can change standalone options until your car goes into production without having to cancel ano resubmit your order. If it’s a package (401a, black accent, CS, etc) you have to cancel and resubmit. Not sure where the B&O fits but your dealer should be able to tell you.

MISFITGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
23 GT Premium

Edit to be helpful / on-topic: Ordered 10/7, scheduled 12/12
They can add it up to two weeks before they build it I believe. Call/Text them to do what I showed earlier and you'll have it in your build.

Honestly call them otherwise they will forget and then you wont get it. I've seen plenty of horror situations of this happening.

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
PhillyMike

PhillyMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT, 2015 Dodge Durango RT
For orders with summer tires (PP, M1) will they schedule in Dec/Jan for delivery to cold-weather states? Did any of you getting scheduled for December have PP option?

mustang5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Oxford White Mach 1 Handling Pack
For orders with summer tires (PP, M1) will they schedule in Dec/Jan for delivery to cold-weather states? Did any of you getting scheduled for December have PP option?
Haven't ordered yet but when getting a quote to order a M1 with HP the system wasn't allowing them to choose the HP. Hoping that will change by next week when I expect to be ready to order.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Haven't ordered yet but when getting a quote to order a M1 with HP the system wasn't allowing them to choose the HP. Hoping that will change by next week when I expect to be ready to order.
The M1 HP won’t start getting built until March due to the Cup2’s. Not sure why they wouldn’t start taking orders yet but just know you won’t get scheduled until they start scheduling for March. The GTPP does not use Cup2’s so not sure if there’s any limitations there.

OP
OP
PhillyMike

PhillyMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT, 2015 Dodge Durango RT
The GTPP does not use Cup2’s so not sure if there’s any limitations there.
That is what I was wondering- If the GT PP with summer tires would get scheduled, built, and shipped to a cold-weather state in winter.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
That is what I was wondering- If the GT PP with summer tires would get scheduled, built, and shipped to a cold-weather state in winter.
Yeah, wish I knew more on that. I didn’t see anything in the Order Guide about limited production timeframes for the PP, so maybe they still build them in the colder months?

Sponsored

Damonfl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Damon
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ecoboost
In the order guide it states the ecoboost Hpp package deadline to order is 11/15. My package has summer tires and scheduled for December.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
In the order guide it states the ecoboost Hpp package deadline to order is 11/15. My package has summer tires and scheduled for December.
Correct, and the HPP is a little different because they’re not carrying that engine forward in the S650. So they’re limiting the run of that particular option, most likely so they don’t have any unused inventory for HPP-specific parts.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Curious to see whether the Ecoboost Engine is all new, or if its the same one. I was at the grand event, and I don't particularly remember them talking about it. To be fair, I left before they let everyone down there/announced the Dark Horse.
I think someone posted the spec sheets over in the 7G forum. HP and torque numbers not filled in yet but I’d have to go over there and look at it again. I thought I saw some changes to it, but not sure if it’s just tweaks like the Coyote or if it’s a full on new engine design.

Mspider

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT
Me
Sponsored