Sponsored

MISFITGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
23 GT Premium
I just received a VIN# from Ford this afternoon with an estimated build date of Jan 2nd on my EG 6 speed Mach 1 Elite. I did go straight to the Ford website and load the number, which their website says isn't a valid VIN. Hopefully it will show tomorrow.
It won't work until the car goes into production. Mine should appear on the week of 12/12

Just put my order in for a GT @ msrp.
Congratulations! There are a few dealers doing below dealer invoice (3-4k below msrp)

We ordered a 22 in March and keep getting the generic ford "thank you but we are behind: emails. We ordered the HP package...when should we receive the cancel notice so we can order a 23? Thanks
I get these emails with my Maverick that I canceled. The dealer usually decides to hold into the order if you cancel, and forget to remove your email. As of your situation, 22s are ending, meaning you'll get notified (or maybe not). Best off ordering a 23 before Dec 5th so you are covered.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
We ordered a 22 in March and keep getting the generic ford "thank you but we are behind: emails. We ordered the HP package...when should we receive the cancel notice so we can order a 23? Thanks
Did to get a vin assigned?

Sponsored

First Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Mach1
Yeah I’m really starting to think they will not take any special orders for HP M1s, they will only sell them to dealer stock and those will be extremely limited based on parts inventory.

It's becoming more apparent that the HP will be used exclusively in the "Special Edition" of the Mach 1 which is traditional when closing down a generation. It may even be a unique color. Sadly, it looks like it's gonna be another one of those ADM nightmares. Wishing I'm wrong...

f00man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang M1 HP
It's becoming more apparent that the HP will be used exclusively in the "Special Edition" of the Mach 1 which is traditional when closing down a generation. It may even be a unique color. Sadly, it looks like it's gonna be another one of those ADM nightmares. Wishing I'm wrong...
I doubt anymore M1 HPs will be made. They're limited to a Spring production due to the tires, and the S650 launches in Spring next year. The 22' M1 HPs might be the last ones ever.

DadzMach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
Unless it got pushed back, 23's should have started being built this week. At least that's the last I saw anywhere.
Mine has a build date of today, the 5th. We will see. Hopefully it’s true!

Sabre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2023 Mach 1 with Handling Package
I doubt anymore M1 HPs will be made. They're limited to a Spring production due to the tires, and the S650 launches in Spring next year. The 22' M1 HPs might be the last ones ever.
There will be 2023 Mach 1 with the Handling Package, but they will be a very short, limited run. The Handling Package was taken out of the order banks for a time, because of a lack of components, but was put back in the order bank shortly before it closes for good on the 2023 models today. The Mach 1's with Handling Package will begin to be made again in March...for however many it will actually be.

Sponsored

f00man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang M1 HP
There will be 2023 Mach 1 with the Handling Package, but they will be a very short, limited run. The Handling Package was taken out of the order banks for a time, because of a lack of components, but was put back in the order bank shortly before it closes for good on the 2023 models today. The Mach 1's with Handling Package will begin to be made again in March...for however many it will actually be.
Did Ford promise this or is it pure speculation? Ford wants to focus on the new S650, just like any other company when launching a new generation of products. The S650 is slated to launch in Spring as well, it would be cutting it too close.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Did Ford promise this or is it pure speculation? Ford wants to focus on the new S650, just like any other company when launching a new generation of products. The S650 is slated to launch in Spring as well, it would be cutting it too close.
Ford allowed Mach 1 Handling Package orders for 2023 with late availability. I'm confident they will get built.

DadzMach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1