Sponsored

jamus34

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
'23 Mach 1 (on order)
Yeah I’m really starting to think they will not take any special orders for HP M1s, they will only sell them to dealer stock and those will be extremely limited based on parts inventory.
Sponsored

MattMPA

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT, 2016 Interceptor Utility, 2005 Excursion
Thanks WVM, the prices for GT's on the lot here in NY are ludicrous. I was hoping to wait until last week of December to order, the pressure is on.
There are 4 or 5 listed at a dealer in South Jersey with a purple one on the way. All at MSRP. winnerford.com

Sabre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2023 Mach 1 with Handling Package
Any knowledge of when the 2023s are actually going to be built? …Is the 2022 build run finished yet?
Thank you.
Not sure about the regular Mach 1 , but pretty sure the handling package optioned Mach 1's won't be built until March. Anything that comes with Cup 2 tires on them, are shut down for production through the coldest part of winter.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
I sent an email to this generic address and got the info I was after pretty quick. But I liked the sales person I worked with last time and want to make sure that IF I move forward with the order that he gets the "credit". Is that possible?
Yes, We can have you work with Ben on this occasion as well. He does a great job.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Understood, thanks for the timeline, Skye.
We have our first handful of orders that are scheduled to be produced on 12/7/22 for the 2023 model year. The last of our 2022 orders are about to be released from the plant as well. So it looks like this month is when the 2023 production begins full swing.

Sponsored

Bullittproof

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT Premium Fastback - Race Red !
We have our first handful of orders that are scheduled to be produced on 12/7/22 for the 2023 model year. The last of our 2022 orders are about to be released from the plant as well. So it looks like this month is when the 2023 production begins full swing.
It will be a Merry Christmas for us all ! 😂

Helltime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
85 Mustang GT, 2019 Audi A4, 2023 MCS, 2004 BMW Z4
Yes, We can have you work with Ben on this occasion as well. He does a great job.
Last question, what kind of time line are you seeing from order to delivery? I don’t really want to drive one through the February Iowa winter to bring it home. And we both know how iffy March can be as well 😂

First Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Mach1
Has anyone had success yet using the oder tracking from Ford when you get your vin? So far, Ive had no success. My dealer says system may be down.

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
Not much to see until something changes, like IN PRODUCTION, BUILT, SHIPPED. At dealer.
Has anyone had success yet using the oder tracking from Ford when you get your vin? So far, Ive had no success. My dealer says system may be down.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Last question, what kind of time line are you seeing from order to delivery? I don’t really want to drive one through the February Iowa winter to bring it home. And we both know how iffy March can be as well 😂
Yes, for sure. The first orders were being built this week. So I'd imagine a January/February production and February March delivery now without any potential delays

ajsfirehawk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2023 EG M6 Mach 1 ordered. 12/1; Received 2/3
I just received a VIN# from Ford this afternoon with an estimated build date of Jan 2nd on my EG 6 speed Mach 1 Elite. I did go straight to the Ford website and load the number, which their website says isn't a valid VIN. Hopefully it will show tomorrow.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
I just received a VIN# from Ford this afternoon with an estimated build date of Jan 2nd on my EG 6 speed Mach 1 Elite. I did go straight to the Ford website and load the number, which their website says isn't a valid VIN. Hopefully it will show tomorrow.
The website is notorious for being hit and miss.

PQNY UP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
We ordered a 22 in March and keep getting the generic ford "thank you but we are behind: emails. We ordered the HP package...when should we receive the cancel notice so we can order a 23? Thanks
Sponsored