Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
We received a note today from Ford that the 2023 Mustang Order bank is closing on December 5th 2022 for retail orders. Dealerships will be able to place stock orders after the date of the 5th, but they will be subject to available commodities. So if you are on the fence now is the time to place an order for a 2023 Mustang Ecoboost, GT or Mach 1.

Ford does not plan on offering a 2023 to 2024 MY Transition offer to customers who do not get the 2023 model year Mustang built.

We are still honoring the 3% under invoice on any new Mustang order through the end of the ordering window. email [email protected] with a build from Ford's website.
Sponsored

First Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang Mach1
I wonder how many 23 Mach 1’s will be made. It sounds like a very limited run from what I just read.

Helltime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
85 Mustang GT, 2019 Audi A4, 2023 MCS, 2004 BMW Z4
We received a note today from Ford that the 2023 Mustang Order bank is closing on December 5th 2022 for retail orders. Dealerships will be able to place stock orders after the date of the 5th, but they will be subject to available commodities. So if you are on the fence now is the time to place an order for a 2023 Mustang Ecoboost, GT or Mach 1.

Ford does not plan on offering a 2023 to 2024 MY Transition offer to customers who do not get the 2023 model year Mustang built.

We are still honoring the 3% under invoice on any new Mustang order through the end of the ordering window. email [email protected] with a build from Ford's website.
I sent an email to this generic address and got the info I was after pretty quick. But I liked the sales person I worked with last time and want to make sure that IF I move forward with the order that he gets the "credit". Is that possible?

Bullittproof

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT Premium Fastback - Race Red !
Any knowledge of when the 2023s are actually going to be built? …Is the 2022 build run finished yet?
Thank you.

Sponsored

WV millwright

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jackie
Vehicle(s)
2018 F 150 2017 Escape
Unless it got pushed back, 23's should have started being built this week. At least that's the last I saw anywhere.

67six

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
What wait time could I expect if I ordered a '23 by 12/5?

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Unless it got pushed back, 23's should have started being built this week. At least that's the last I saw anywhere.
Yes I believe 2023 builds started this week.

ajsfirehawk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2023 EG M6 Mach 1 ordered. 12/1; Received 2/3
Just received my order confirmation from Ford on a Mach 1, 6 speed. The waiting begins.

WV millwright

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jackie
Vehicle(s)
2018 F 150 2017 Escape
What wait time could I expect if I ordered a '23 by 12/5?
Really too many variables. Dealer allotments, trim level, constraints, etc. Maybe your dealer could give you a better idea. Some have gotten scheduled a week after ordering. Sone 22's went unscheduled while larger dealers received 50 plus stock units. Ford has no reasoning behind there scheduling that I can see.

I ordered a 23 when the banks opened in September. Then jumped on a stock 22 I found that was my exact specs I ordered. There are too many unknowns for me. It was worth it to make sure I got what I wanted.

Sponsored

67six

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Thanks WVM, the prices for GT's on the lot here in NY are ludicrous. I was hoping to wait until last week of December to order, the pressure is on.

WV millwright

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jackie
Vehicle(s)
2018 F 150 2017 Escape
Not much on the lot around here in central WV either. I drove 300 miles to pick mine up. Dealer sold at x plan price with no add ons. Deal was all done over phone and email, and they held the car for a week till my schedule allowed me to drive out and get it.

There are still some good stealerships out there. 😂. Just getting harder and harder to find.

Bullittproof

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

If this is the case should I have received my VIN already, or does that occur only when my order hits the line?
Thanks for your responses.

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
If this is the case should I have received my VIN already, or does that occur only when my order hits the line?
You should be gifted a VIN once the car has been scheduled for production.

Window stickers are published when the car actually enters production.

The signature below can give a general idea of flow.

For MY23, I'd expect things to move pretty fast. It's going to be a brief MY. HP cars though, due to tires and Winter temps, will not be built until March of 23.

There's speculation MY23 production will be wrapped up shortly thereafter, to make way for MY 24.

Last edited:

Bullittproof

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You should be gifted a VIN once the car has been scheduled for production.

Window stickers are published when the car actually enters production.
Understood, thanks for the timeline, Skye.
Sponsored