Sponsored

King Of Shine

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT/CS Mischievous Purple Metallic
No GT500, and no Cyber Orange or Brittany Blue. Other than that, looks like everything is a carryover from MY22, including Mischievous Purple and Eruption Green.

Admin update - added Order Guide PDF

U.S. ORDER GUIDE

CANADA ORDER GUIDE
Sponsored

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

njweatherman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT Premium California Special
Has anyone found out if the active exhaust sound has changed since the horsepower output when down by 10? I'm thinking of trading in my 2020 GT premium for a 2023 GT premium.

melwff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2486
Has anyone found out if the active exhaust sound has changed since the horsepower output when down by 10? I'm thinking of trading in my 2020 GT premium for a 2023 GT premium.
It 's been determined there is a restriction in the air intake that can be removed and in any case there would be no effect on sound of the exhaust.

Lgb0250

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT Premium, 22 Lexus 450h Luxury
No GT500, and no Cyber Orange or Brittany Blue. Other than that, looks like everything is a carryover from MY22, including Mischievous Purple and Eruption Green.
I keep seeing these comments about the order guide for the Mustang MY23 being released yet nobody has posted a link to it. What’s the matter? Do the dealers need some OJT on a product that supposedly isn’t changing any From the MY22?

Sponsored

E=MC2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge & Soon to be Mach 1
What if the 23 MY is just a myth - The moon is made from cheese. Once we can see it then we know.

Hoping for a 23MY pink package GT500 with gold wheels.

Sponsored

Blue Flame Raptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 GT 401A Mischievous Purple
Congrats!

I'm trying to get a 23 order placed as well but my dealer is telling me order banks are not open :headbang:
Mine told me the same at first. I got them to check again and it showed up in the system ready to go

Bullittproof

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT Premium Fastback - Race Red !
…so, what is it? the Order Guide has been released or not?!??
If anybody has access to it can they please share it with the Mustang community?
As we all have expetienced at one time or another one needs to be well-prepared, well-informed, guide-in-hand BEFORE walking into a dealership, if we leave it up to the dealer we can miss out on options, availability, etc.
I will watch here for the guide and thank in advance anyone willing to post it !

awpe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anton
Vehicle(s)
2008 VW Touareg V10 TDI, Mustang Mach 1 MP N2488
Seems update has been released for EU orders, higher price (+4000EUR) and 6 colors only.

And no Mach 1 in some countries at all...

Screenshot_20220922-132055.png