Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I'm assuming the 2023 CS will be the same? FORD still has 2022's on their web-site.
Should be. There were very few changes from 2022 to 2023. Deleted a few color options, renamed black accent package and a couple other things.

njweatherman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT Premium California Special
Just received an email from FORD today that my car has been built and will be at the dealership sometime between 12/27 and 01/02.
BTW -
I ordered it on 10/7.
On 10/27, it was scheduled for production the week of 12/12.
PS. The FORD web-site is still not working. When I go to track my order, I get the following message:
We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN.

Rael

Grateful Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
I used to get that message too, on one computer. When I tried on another computer, it worked.

Sponsored

njweatherman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
I used to get that message too, on one computer. When I tried on another computer, it worked.
I tried two different web browsers and cleared the cache, and I get the same damn message:(

Damonfl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Damon
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ecoboost
Just received an email from FORD today that my car has been built and will be at the dealership sometime between 12/27 and 01/02.
BTW -
I ordered it on 10/7.
On 10/27, it was scheduled for production the week of 12/12.
PS. The FORD web-site is still not working. When I go to track my order, I get the following message:
We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN.
Got the same email today and can’t track either.

Bullittproof

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT Premium Fastback - Race Red !
Regarding receiving your good news the Friday after the third Thursday of the month, what is the post-third-Thursday time period of notifications before that Thursday is ‘history’ and I wait for the next third Thursday?? In other words does Ford notify everybody that next day? that next week??
Thanks

njweatherman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
Regarding receiving your good news the Friday after the third Thursday of the month, what is the post-third-Thursday time period of notifications before that Thursday is ‘history’ and I wait for the next third Thursday?? In other words does Ford notify everybody that next day? that next week??
Thanks

I think I know what you are asking. Back on 10/27, it was scheduled for production the week of 12/12. I never heard anything else until yesterday, 12/16, when they emailed me and said my car was built.

Bullittproof

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think I know what you are asking. Back on 10/27, it was scheduled for production the week of 12/12. I never heard anything else until yesterday, 12/16, when they emailed me and said my car was built.

Actually I have heard nothing from Ford since acknowledgement of receipt of my order on Sep 27, and read on this site that Ford does their build planning and notifies after the third Thursday those who will be built. Assuming that I stated this correctly I am wondering if I may be notified this coming week or if everybody selected this recent (Dec 15) Thursday has already been notified, in which case I have at least another month to wait.

Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Actually I have heard nothing from Ford since acknowledgement of receipt of my order on Sep 27, and read on this site that Ford does their build planning and notifies after the third Thursday those who will be built. Assuming that I stated this correctly I am wondering if I may be notified this coming week or if everybody selected this recent (Dec 15) Thursday has already been notified, in which case I have at least another month to wait.
My guess is they will be scheduling this coming Thursday (12/22). I believe they shut down the plants the following week for the holidays. Emails usually start in the morning (I got mine around 10am central time if I recall correctly) and pretty much go all day. What you can do is call your dealer Tuesday or Wednesday, they will be able to tell you if your car status is Previewing. If it is, you’re most likely going to get scheduled Thursday. Also, your priority code should change to 01 or 02 at that time. It’s a clunky process and very random but unless your dealer has a really low number of allocations my guess is your car will get built at some point.

We had a great resource over on Blue Oval Forums that had access to the scheduling schedule but he lost his access (several theories, he either retired or got his access revoked, I would assume the former as he has been with Ford for 30+ years). Ford Performance might also be able to tell you on Wednesday if you’re previewing or still Unscheduled Clean.

Bullittproof

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My guess is they will be scheduling this coming Thursday (12/22). I believe they shut down the plants the following week for the holidays. Emails usually start in the morning (I got mine around 10am central time if I recall correctly) and pretty much go all day. What you can do is call your dealer Tuesday or Wednesday, they will be able to tell you if your car status is Previewing. If it is, you’re most likely going to get scheduled Thursday. Also, your priority code should change to 01 or 02 at that time. It’s a clunky process and very random but unless your dealer has a really low number of allocations my guess is your car will get built at some point.

We had a great resource over on Blue Oval Forums that had access to the scheduling schedule but he lost his access (several theories, he either retired or got his access revoked, I would assume the former as he has been with Ford for 30+ years). Ford Performance might also be able to tell you on Wednesday if you’re previewing or still Unscheduled Clean.

thanks, MAGS1, I am actually okay with waiting, as long as it gets built, then when I see that a more recent order gets built I get paranoid
😂
Sponsored