greengoblinmach

greengoblinmach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2023 EG Mach 1
Congrats! I found one over the weekend too. It is a great color!
IMG_6548.jpg
Nice, congrats to you as well! Such a great color on this beauty. Hopefully you're loving yours as much as I'm loving mine :D

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
I just wish the 'penis' stripe was (flat) white with a orange or yellow, maybe pink divider.

OP
OP
greengoblinmach

greengoblinmach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2023 EG Mach 1
I just wish the 'penis' stripe was (flat) white with a orange or yellow, maybe pink divider.
I have to agree that when I think Mach 1 Mustang, this is what I think of...
1677191918880.png

Some of that original-ish white lettering/ yellow striping on certain colors would've been sweeeet.. It is a bit late 60s and I do think the black striping is more "now"

It's a win in my book since they used some inspiration with the stripes down the side and on the hood.

Good thing the fake hood vents aren't round and closer to the hood or windshield... Thanks for that image - I'm always going to think of it as penis stripe lol

Now that we're on about it, maybe a yellow/white stripe instead of black/white down the side would look killer and be proper homage - might clash with red brembos on mine though. Then again maybe yellow offset instead of white, you got me thinking now.. :crazy:

S550VIN54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
Hi everyone, wanted to introduce myself as Iā€™ve referred this forum countless times during the hunt for my Mach 1. Every contribution can be monumental to the right person and often I was that person. So, thank you everyone for sharing all of your experiences and gained knowledge! You Iā€™m hoping to do the same.

Last Friday, it finally arrived!

Details:
2023 MY
Mach 1 Premium
Eruption Green
6 speed Tremec
Recaros
Active Security
Red Brembos
Nav

My hunt started last summer and after not being able to find a car at MSRP, I was pretty discouraged and gave up. Though, my desire for the car did not outweigh my utter refusal to pay mark up.

I did get a wild hair to start searching again a few weeks ago and saw that my local dealer had one en route, in Eruption Green. I am a huge sucker for ā€œdifferentā€ colors, and Ford is making some of the best right now imo. Upon inspection of a Grabber Blue (with $6.5 k markup) I decided to lock up the EG and was able to do so at MSRP.
F92510A5-7FBE-4774-8C36-E2ECE50797B0.jpeg

I finally got the text that car had arrived. Turning the corner to see the car, EG just popped and everything felt right.
DF424BC3-8604-4B8F-BC15-AE3397227852.png

Initial quality is overall very acceptable. The only issue is a small paint chip on the inside of the door like the delivery driver caught a belt buckle or something there while entering or exiting the car. No misaligned panels or trim to note.

I found it interesting that the car had the HP rear spoiler installed from factory. It did not come with the gurney flap. Is Ford production affected in a way where maybe they didnā€™t have the standard spoiler in stock so HP one went?! Iā€™ve seen HP cars missing parts but not nonHP cars with additional HP parts. I was excited to see this since I planned on installing in the future (along w front splitter and HP wheels) anyway, but found it odd.
9FCC8FA6-CD48-4C40-910D-23D5A29F9BD3.jpeg

Thanks for reading, I look forward to contributing to forum - hopefully I can add some value :)
AFE9FB9F-6A41-41C5-8097-D1D6000B48B2.jpeg
Congratulations! And I thought the Bullitt was the best green color mustang. Look like it now has some competition. Looks awesome!!!

Sponsored

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard Premium GT automatic
call them up and ask. But you're probably right you might not like the answer. But they do send drivers to bring you the new car and take away the old if that's your thing. The 6MT version of the Challenger is definitely slower than a Mustang even if it gets the initial drop on it. This car is not best-suited for a 3.73 rear vs the Mustang for which 3.73 should probably be the default.
Well I have the rare 1320 trim that only comes in auto. It's really fast if you use the drag pack and launch control. But does take some practice and a little bit to set up so not the best for on the fly at a stop light. Thier online trade in report said my car was only worth about 42k, but that was a stock Scat Pack with no option to select the 1320 trim. My car was over 57k the way I ordered it. But I did get 20k trade in equity d/t the 0% int on my 16 Mustang GT so I should be in decent shape (owe about 30k on it now). But I'm sure they won't offer 0% int on the mach like I have now and I'm not about to give that up without a major discount which I highly doubt. I also doubt they would deliver the car given the fact I'm probably 8 hours or so away.

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard Premium GT automatic
BTW I'm mostly satisfied with my 1320 except for a some minor quality issues like a loose seat fabric on the drivers seat and winter driving. I bought another set of wheels and tires, but still not ideal. That is why I've been looking for an older 4x4 for a beater lately. I really want a classic cherokee, but hard to find one that is in decent shape being over 20 years old now.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
I also doubt they would deliver the car given the fact I'm probably 8 hours or so away.
8hrs is nothing. Happy to deliver or at least arrange 3rd party trailer transport if preferred. Give Jason a call at least - the online estimators are notoriously inaccurate. Not that I'm trying to shill or pry a 1320 out of your hands... Give Lindsay Dodge (half a mile up the road from Ourisman Ford) a holler if you want a 2nd bid. They have a LONG list of folks wanting a 'final edition' and some of those may well be enticed by a 1320. This area has $$$$.

young at heart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GT vert A10 / 23 Mach 1 A10 / 23 Mach 1 Tremec

Sponsored

derklink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
Dang thatā€™s a beautiful car!

I realize Iā€™m in the minority here but I just love the understated GT car look of the non-HP cars. Probably an age thing though and yes, Iā€™m old. And the closest I get to a track is driving by AMP a couple times a week.
Hahaha, same here. Not a fan of huge splitters and spoilers. The stealthier, the better. :sunglasses:

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP
I believe if you look on the website you can add the GT500 rear spoiler as an option. They are not doing the handling pack as far as I've heard for the 23's unless they're waiting to get out of winter months. I just recall reading somewhere they are starting the 24's early so they were going to skimp out of the handling pack option for 23MY Mach's

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP
false. There's a 23 HP already at a dealer.
I did not state it was fact and that is why I said I heard/read on another post somewhere buried on the forums here. Looks like there still isn't an option on the website either when trying to build one and I also don't actually see the add-on for the GT500 spoiler either.

OP
OP
greengoblinmach

greengoblinmach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2023 EG Mach 1
Congrats! EG is fantastic. If I didn't come from a Bullitt, I'd be all over that. Picking up my Mach 1 in Iconic Silver next week :)
Highland Green is indeed fantastic. I have a buddy that only buys silver cars, for whatever reason the lines always look so clean with silver - I have a feeling you'll be very happy. Congrats, let us know how it goes!!
Sponsored