Sponsored

BoostRabbitGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
D
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mustang EcoBoost
I may have missed, but any changes to Ecoboost hp / torque? Also, I believe last order date for 2021 was Oct 2. Any idea, when Ford's Build/Price will be updated for 2022 model (still shows 2021)?
No changes to the EcoBoost's HP/Torque. If the configurator is anything like last year, I imagine it'll be up around January/February, although I definitely wish it'd be up sooner.
Sponsored

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
Everything was delayed because of the pandemic, things are starting to ease up. I don't forsee the B&P being delayed to January like it was for the 21 model year. Ford might stretch it out a few more weeks to sell off the last of 21's but the B&P should be up within a few weeks of the end of 21 production.

Gramkeen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Mustang
Today at a Mustang and Ford Meetup, I had the pleasure of seeing Mystic Blue. Wow what a color or should I say colors.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
No, you see Grabber Blue Metallic . FarCry from Grabber Blue.
Well it’s what we have and it is certainly better than no Grabber Blue at all.
Today at a Mustang and Ford Meetup, I had the pleasure of seeing Mystic Blue. Wow what a color or should I say colors.
Pictures or it didn’t happen. 😊

Sponsored

Gramkeen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Mustang

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Interesting, grabber blue and oil slick are both available on the mach 1. I'm seriously considering trading my grabber blue vert for a GB or oil slick mach 1. I would have to see a pic of both on a mach 1 before I decide.
Is it official that the M6G is sticking with the Oil Slick name over Mischievous, I'm all for that!

traxiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
it has zero to do with demand. It is their ability to supply. every mustang made is being sold. the only ones I see sitting onlots at all around me have ADMs through the roof. some like 20k for mach 1s.
My nearest dealer has had 2 Mustangs on the lot, total, in each of the 4 or 5 times I've been there in the last 4 months. They could easily sell them if they had them, and they don't stick around long when they come in.

Sponsored

stangcrazy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Perry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Challenger SRT 392 - I know its not a mustang
My nearest dealer has had 2 Mustangs on the lot, total, in each of the 4 or 5 times I've been there in the last 4 months. They could easily sell them if they had them, and they don't stick around long when they come in.
do you know if they are selling with a markup? I was at a dealer Saturday to look at cactus gray and Grabber Blue. They had a black Mach 1 with HP. Selling it for 79K and had a 15K market adjustment, another 1100 for PPF.

Have to say the car in person is a beast but nonetheless im ordering and waiting.

traxiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
do you know if they are selling with a markup? I was at a dealer Saturday to look at cactus gray and Grabber Blue. They had a black Mach 1 with HP. Selling it for 79K and had a 15K market adjustment, another 1100 for PPF.

Have to say the car in person is a beast but nonetheless im ordering and waiting.
They had a couple Mach1's back a few months ago, and they both had ADM, the black one was $5k and the FJG was $10k, neither of them had the Handling Pack. They haven't had one since, as far as I know. They had a really nice Rapid Red Metallic GT Vert. and a Black Roush Stage 3 last time I was there, a week or so ago. The Roush was around $80K, I didn't look at the sticker on the Vert. for an ADM. They had two "Test Drive Only" Broncos there too, both 4 doors, one had the Sasquatch Pack in Cyber Orange Metallic, looked awesome!

Rangore

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Just ordered a 2022. The color is being called Mischievous Purple. It didn’t say Oil Slick Blue on the order. I hope I like the color nif it’s what I think it is then I’m excited.
Sponsored