Sponsored

5.ooooooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
O7 merc mountianeer premier
Taken from the The Drive

https://www.thedrive.com/news/42730...-0l-v8-down-10-hp-to-meet-emissions-standards

Updated on 10/13/2021 at 3:15 p.m. ET: When asked what exactly was changed on the engine to meet these requirements, a Ford spokesperson clarified, “For 2022, the Mustang’s 5.0-liter V8 engine’s hydrocarbon traps were modified, with a new mass airflow sensor location and updated engine calibration.”
Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Taken from the The Drive

https://www.thedrive.com/news/42730...-0l-v8-down-10-hp-to-meet-emissions-standards

Updated on 10/13/2021 at 3:15 p.m. ET: When asked what exactly was changed on the engine to meet these requirements, a Ford spokesperson clarified, “For 2022, the Mustang’s 5.0-liter V8 engine’s hydrocarbon traps were modified, with a new mass airflow sensor location and updated engine calibration.”
with the Mock-E GT putting out 480 I wonder if this was a subtle de-ranking of the real thing in the corporate pecking order? In addition to currying favor with the EPA?

Gramkeen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Mustang
It would even be nice to see a video lineup of the cars in different colors. And other types of posts. While this is not optimum it would help. At least for me.

Sponsored

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
with the Mock-E GT putting out 480 I wonder if this was a subtle de-ranking of the real thing in the corporate pecking order? In addition to currying favor with the EPA?
it’s like how the v6 was 305hp and then when the ecoboost came out they dropped it to 300 to make the ecoboost the quickest numbers

Gramkeen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Mustang
Ford should have a display at the dealers of say one square foot of color samples on metal, etc. of each color. That would work for me. :cool:

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Nice, yes. That would however be extremely costly.

Sponsored

stangcrazy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Perry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Challenger SRT 392 - I know its not a mustang
Im searching dealers that have Mach-E's with Grabber Blue. If its within a decent distance, i figured to take a little road trip. Same with Cactus Grey Bronco's. I still have not seen one FJG Mach 1 in the wild regardless of how popular it is

Law_Stu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic :(
Im searching dealers that have Mach-E's with Grabber Blue. If its within a decent distance, i figured to take a little road trip. Same with Cactus Grey Bronco's. I still have not seen one FJG Mach 1 in the wild regardless of how popular it is
I finally got to see FJG in person when they brought some to the Houston Barrett Jackson auction. It looks much better in person. In pictures it always just looks white, but it is much more distinctly grey in person.

Reactions: 12g

stangcrazy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Perry
Vehicle(s)
I finally got to see FJG in person when they brought some to the Houston Barrett Jackson auction. It looks much better in person. In pictures it always just looks white, but it is much more distinctly grey in person.
Ah thanks for that because your on point with it looking more white in pictures. Thats not doing it for me, want a bit more grey and sounds like from your experience that it is.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Ah thanks for that because your on point with it looking more white in pictures. Thats not doing it for me, want a bit more grey and sounds like from your experience that it is.
Here is a pic I took at Mustang week. Nicely shows the real color of FJG.

IMG_3087.jpeg

stangcrazy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Perry
Vehicle(s)
Here is a pic I took at Mustang week. Nicely shows the real color of FJG.

IMG_3087.jpeg
Thats a good picture, have you seen a Avalanche mustang? I saw a GT350 in person and looks to be similar but not sure. Trying to compare.. Guess the best way is to find one though. When I see a picture of this, I do like it. Im trying to decide between this and grabber blue. Its the only thing holding me up from placing an order.
Sponsored